Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2016, 01:43 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I could work it but could not post it for friends and neighbors to work. How do we add an additional Fac?
Hi Momma Woods,

No you can not post from a private farm, you need to post from another one. If your friends have the 2 requisite trains ( to work all farms) they will be able to work your private farm, those friends that do not have the trians will not be able to visit that farm to work them, but if they manage to work 50% of the work the rest of your farms, the mayor might do the private farm for them.

You may add more facilities to the contest based on the following Rules>>

If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus and equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 08 2016, 02:02 PM

if I already own a black smith shop will it automatically become a service facility
Old Apr 08 2016, 02:08 PM

Love most of the new things - dont understand the new Neighbourhood Chains but I will just go with the flow. But why is the new Car Wash twice the size of the Car Dealership and with the same yellow car twice the size? I would dearly love some standardisation of footprint sizes.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 08 2016, 02:12 PM

I'm glad I saw your response to Momma Woods, Tiger. I forgot the trains allow those of us for whom the Mayor does all the work to get factories and shops we have on private farms! So much for being a former forum Helper.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 08 2016, 02:18 PM

I too have complaints with the new contest. I have all 4 of the facilities and only 2 show up as being on my farms! Any ideas? I have done all the normal stuff.
Old Apr 08 2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneelefeuvre View Post
if I already own a black smith shop will it automatically become a service facility

Hi reneelefeuvre

If you have it, try to put it into your storage, reload your game and then place the blacksmith shop on a farm. Then check if it is showing up in your facility manager.
Old Apr 08 2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Momma Woods,

No you can not post from a private farm, you need to post from another one. If your friends have the 2 requisite trains ( to work all farms) they will be able to work your private farm, those friends that do not have the trians will not be able to visit that farm to work them, but if they manage to work 50% of the work the rest of your farms, the mayor might do the private farm for them.

You may add more facilities to the contest based on the following Rules>>

If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus and equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.
I have at least 1 of all facilities. but still don't understand how we add another one and how do we know which one to pick from the fac and clients. Sorry to be so dumb. thanks
Old Apr 08 2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
I too have complaints with the new contest. I have all 4 of the facilities and only 2 show up as being on my farms! Any ideas? I have done all the normal stuff.
Hi mhope23

You purchased the farmcash facilities yesterday. We are having a problem with the facilities purchased as they are not being added to the contest.

The developers are working on this and Raul posted about this problem in his notes for the New release.

Known Issues

- Some users are buying a FarmCash participating facility in the Neighborhood Chains Contest and the facility is not correctly added to the contest.
Old Apr 08 2016, 04:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Thanks, Rae, good advice. But then on the page I get to it says "Find more facilities" and clicking on that opens up instructions." is that what is supposed to happen?
Yes I think thats only if you don't already have the facilities that are listed below, not sure if in the future we can add more or not but at the moment I am just ignoring that part until we receive more information re these chains.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 08 2016, 04:33 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I have at least 1 of all facilities. but still don't understand how we add another one and how do we know which one to pick from the fac and clients. Sorry to be so dumb. thanks
Hi Momma Woods,

If you have more than 2 of the Farm Cash facilities ( for example 2 boat yards and 2 nutritional ) you may have another 2 of the coin facilities ( dairy or tile outlet) in the contest. If you meet the requirements the game will automatically add them to the contest. You will see them by clicking on the "Work" button and it will show you which farms those facilities are on that are in the contest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread