Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 29 2021, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules88 View Post
I was playing this morning tried to get in now and its says my web gl has been disabled went to the link and saw rotating cube and the one with blue sky and 3 house icons I have not changed anything any help would be appreciated I am using chrome. Not sure where I am supposed to post
Hi jules88

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5

When this happens, please close and reopen your browser and restart your computer.
See if those fixed your problem.

If not, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

You have instruction on how to clear different browsers cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old May 29 2021, 05:21 PM

I still cant get any bonuses from other peoples bonuses but it is stupid cause I get then for people asking for ingredients
Old May 29 2021, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I still cant get any bonuses from other peoples bonuses but it is stupid cause I get then for people asking for ingredients
Hi Amanda,
The ingredients requests and the bonuses are 2 separate things. They are not added together.

What is totaled together is what you get from your own bonus posts and what you collect from others bonus posts. So depending an how much you receive from your own bonus posts then the less you can get from others posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2021, 06:39 PM

did a few more memo cache clean it seems to be working now think might of been a bit of a glitch for me ty for the help
Old May 29 2021, 09:00 PM

Farm keeps crashing. It's been working fine for a long time now, but something changed over the past 4-5 days and I can't play at all. First it freezes for a few seconds then browser crashes. I've gone into chrome://flags and made sure WebGL was enabled, so that is not the problem. 510544147

Thanks in advance,

Kathy
Old May 29 2021, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy5828 View Post
Farm keeps crashing. It's been working fine for a long time now, but something changed over the past 4-5 days and I can't play at all. First it freezes for a few seconds then browser crashes. I've gone into chrome://flags and made sure WebGL was enabled, so that is not the problem. 510544147

Thanks in advance,

Kathy
Hi Kathy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML/WebGL loading issues.
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browsers are all up to date as well.

Try clearing your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

You have instruction on how to clear different browsers cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 30 2021 at 11:13 AM.
Old May 30 2021, 11:08 AM

Exclamation My game keeps crashing my computer

I open farm town and when I get to my farm the game gets sluggish, my cursor seems to slow down and then it freezes. I cant get it to reload and then my computer shuts off. This is a new issue that wasnt happening 3 days ago.

User ID-39206734
Old May 30 2021, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl92885 View Post
I open farm town and when I get to my farm the game gets sluggish, my cursor seems to slow down and then it freezes. I cant get it to reload and then my computer shuts off. This is a new issue that wasnt happening 3 days ago.

User ID-39206734
Hi Babygirl,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

Also please check the steps in the first post of this thread for your computer and the minimum requirements listed there.
Old May 30 2021, 01:13 PM

Default FT Crashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl92885 View Post

User ID-39206734
FT crashes for me at least three times a day. sometimes come grey windows and sometimes white. I have 8GB RAM but do not understand all the requirements you post about video. I am 73 and have no idea about such things. I do not have Windows 10 and when you click on the uTUbe link at the beginning it is far too small for me to see. Windows 10 was so awful that I had the previous system installed by a computer shop.

Last edited by rodneycs; May 30 2021 at 01:20 PM. Reason: adding more details
Old May 30 2021, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
FT crashes for me at least three times a day. sometimes come grey woindows and sometimes white. I have 8GB but do not understand all the requirements you post about video. I am 73 and have no idea about such things.
Hi rodneycs

First of all you have to be sure your browser is updated and also check if there is any update for windows. Those updates are very important for this version of the game.

To check the requirements, specially for video cards, you could ask a family member or friend to help you with them.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl