Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2014, 07:43 AM

Love it Raul! Thank you so much! New animals-yay! I love the two part update! More facilities next week to look forward to! Thanks again!
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlar Lady View Post
I see this part of the new release, Quote:- " The "Load Fishing Tackle Shop with Bait" quest is now permanently removed as baits never go to storage and therefore no one can sell it to you " This is not correct, when collecting Bait Bonus's they are put into your storage and as long as you don't sell those Baits obtained from Bonus's that are in your storage via the Fishing Tackle Shop, you can sell it to friends/neighbours who need it in their Coop Quests.
Hi Ashlar Lady!

You are correct

But we have received many complains about the cooperative quests using baits, so the developers decided to remove those quests. Some farmers dont get the bait bonuses or they use baits in storage for their Fishing Tackle shop, so if they get one of these quests, they cant complete them.
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:24 AM

Today's update is really awesome.
I love the animals. How creative! Thank you.
It's very insightful to see how the Developers really want this to continue to be the very best game possible. They listen to and fix the issues we are having, are attentive to our glitch reports and very responsive to our requests.
And, then, they go even beyond our expectations with even more impressive upgrades.
And, before I realized there was an upgrade when I logged in this morning I was about to spend several billion coins on enlarging one of my existing farms. Glad I didn't, because we now have a new farm!
<3
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:24 AM

thank you for the update.. i must admit it is a little disappointing this month
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
where is show name
s
Show Names is at the top of the farm grid

Serenity Acres
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:35 AM

thanks for the new update..
lol farm 24 is beyond my reach.. too expensive
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:36 AM

Thanks Raul for the update. I really like the new animals. As always you folks do a great job.

Fritz
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:36 AM

Thank you great stuff love it... Glitch on farm 24 I was on it went out now i can not get back in. I reloaded still no good... It's like it's just gone.. thanks again ..adding to this post. another glitch. I can not click on any Animals they have the yellow around but I can not click to buy more nothing happening when you click on them.

Last edited by DianeCK; Oct 21 2014 at 08:55 AM.
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:45 AM

I received 2 alligators as gifts. I accepted them and put them in storage... when I went to move them from storage to put on my new farm 24..... they disappeared... The not in my storage and if I do a search on my farm using the magnifying glass in tools. it tells me that they are on the farm.... but they not showing up at all...
I also have another glitch since the last update.. according to facility manager I have a dairy on my farm 19....... again using the search on the farm it tells me that I have 0 on the farm but 2 in storage.... if I go to storage to check it tells me I have just 1. I have run the memcache a number of times and these items are still not showing up on farm Could some take a look please?.... farms 19 and 24. Many Thanks
Old Oct 21 2014, 08:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Just got up,noticed the release,bought farm 24 all the expansions,but the selector won't go to farm 24.What am i doing wrong.Do I need another cup of coffee
Closed Thread