Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2021, 10:36 PM

Default Fuel

Just wanted to point out that although the first message on this thread says this:" we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities." I noticed today that fuel amount was reducing when I farmed. Its not a big worry for me right now as I do have fuel, but I wanted to point that out if it is going to take weeks for the game to get back up to running normally.. I will have to take break from playing before I do run out of fuel.
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:37 PM

I have gotten on the new site. I would like to know when the art of hiding trees will come back for planting trees in the red squares. In a ball part figure, I was thinking of taking a break from farm town. Do you think a year it would take to having everything working? I planted the same time crops and yet still waiting for some to be ready some are not. As for fishing I need bait so I am not fishing.
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia H. View Post
Just wanted to point out that although the first message on this thread says this:" we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities." I noticed today that fuel amount was reducing when I farmed. Its not a big worry for me right now as I do have fuel, but I wanted to point that out if it is going to take weeks for the game to get back up to running normally.. I will have to take break from playing before I do run out of fuel.
Hi Marcia,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. For now if you have a problem please post them here.
Please read the moderators note in the first post of this thread about fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
I have gotten on the new site. I would like to know when the art of hiding trees will come back for planting trees in the red squares. In a ball part figure, I was thinking of taking a break from farm town. Do you think a year it would take to having everything working? I planted the same time crops and yet still waiting for some to be ready some are not. As for fishing I need bait so I am not fishing.
Hi LoudnsassymommaColar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. For now if you have a problem please post them here.
You can hide trees now. You can trees now. You can either click on a tree and choose hide. There are options to hide one or all.
We don't know how long it will take to but get all the functions working in the game again. I doubt it will be a year.
Even without bait you can still get 1 fish instead of 2. That is more than you have now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:54 PM

Why, oh why did you not get your ducks in a row before you transitioned this game?? Many of your players have spent many of dollars on this game, only to come to this? You have been talking about this transition for months, and months, and months, and now this??
Old Jan 14 2021, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie81 View Post
Why, oh why did you not get your ducks in a row before you transitioned this game?? Many of your players have spent many of dollars on this game, only to come to this? You have been talking about this transition for months, and months, and months, and now this??
Hi Angie,
They have been working on this for the 3 years since Adobe's announcement. This is not a simple game.
Old Jan 14 2021, 11:53 PM

Just to be clear we cannot go to market to find jobs correct? We cannot go to other farmers farns also?
Old Jan 15 2021, 12:00 AM

Default Visiting my neighbors farms

When I try to visit my neighbors farms it takes me back to my farm. My farm # is ( 10201980518738957 )
Old Jan 15 2021, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiebud View Post
Just to be clear we cannot go to market to find jobs correct? We cannot go to other farmers farns also?
I can go to my neighbor's farms. The market is gone for now until the developers add it back in according to the mods
Old Jan 15 2021, 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiebud View Post
Hi rosiebud,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. For now if you have a problem or question please post them here.
You can find all that is available in the first post of this thread.
No you can't go to the market. You can visit your neighbors farms but you can not do anything there.
Closed Thread