Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2021, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by washburn View Post
Can't access "map" can't hire workers!!! Crops ready!!!! Last code:Checkpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-15 15:19:15.883 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-15 15:19:15.925 LOGSessionId: 151019

My ID:1461496298
Hi Washburn,
I moved your post tio the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get in. The map is not available yet. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Quests

A lot of the feature still don't load, like the quests. ID: 885005690. It loads map but nothing else.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Lefever View Post
A lot of the feature still don't load, like the quests. ID: 885005690. It loads map but nothing else.
Hi D Lefever,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get into your farms. This is a restricted version and as such many functions are not available yet.
Please read the first post of this thread to see what is currently available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:53 AM

I have been able to enter FT from the first change to HTML. I am visiting each day to see what has changed. Things I noticed so far from the few things working are: The flower harvester leaves scattered flowers here and there so sometimes it takes 2-3 passes to get them all picked. I can harvest individual barns, one by one but since I have many facilities on one farm it is hard to find them... also, if you have piled them up to save space, it is almost impossible. From the "before" game, I know that if we have too much in storage and exceed our limit, the storage amount will be automatically reduced and I'm wondering if that is still true. It takes a long time to load each farm when I move from one to another. That's all the complaints for what's working now. I miss my beautiful game.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 15 2021 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Removed layering information
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I have been able to enter FT from the first change to HTML. I am visiting each day to see what has changed. Things I noticed so far from the few things working are: The flower harvester leaves scattered flowers here and there so sometimes it takes 2-3 passes to get them all picked. I can harvest individual barns, one by one but since I have many facilities on one farm it is hard to find them... also, if you have piled them up to save space, it is almost impossible. From the "before" game, I know that if we have too much in storage and exceed our limit, the storage amount will be automatically reduced and I'm wondering if that is still true. It takes a long time to load each farm when I move from one to another. That's all the complaints for what's working now. I miss my beautiful game.
Hi dorissau,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. Please post any further posts here about this.
You can sell from your storage if you are getting too much in your storage with a high percentage. Open the storage, then click on the button in a box that says "Go to market to sell".
SInce you are only getting regular size boxes of flowers, etc, and nothing from youre facilities, then you should not have a problem with the percentage growing.
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:27 AM

Default Many problems with farm town

I cant play anymore. My neighbours is not the same, cant do quests, cant help with ships etc etc....

Map loaded is the latest update

what do i do?
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina.ottesen@live.no View Post
I cant play anymore. My neighbours is not the same, cant do quests, cant help with ships etc etc....

Map loaded is the latest update

what do i do?
Hi Nina,
Since you are able to open your farms I moved your ost to the thread about the migration. Please post here for any questions or problems.
This is a limited version so many functions are not working yet. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available to do.
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:53 AM

i really don't understand why people have no patience!
this is better than it was in 2009..... back then we could only plow, seed and harvest one patch at a time!
consider yourself blessed as a lot of other games aren't playable at all.

thanks to the mods who have to deal with the members and thanks for the developers for working to make the game playable again a little at a time.
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:58 AM

I have tried to keep up with what is working and what is to come...and I want to first thank you for all you are doing to keep my favorite relaxer game alive. Not sure if I read this or not...I went in to redeem gifts and it says my gift box is full and I need to empty it...but I cannot find it. Is it not available yet?

Thanks again!
Old Jan 15 2021, 12:02 PM

Default initial game loading

game is not completly loading. no avatar no neighbers no market
Closed Thread