Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2021, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Closing this thread as it is confusing those trying to get help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 12:27 PM

Talking Loving the new look!

I am seriously loving how fast FarmTown is loading and everything is looking really good. I just found out that the mail box is working where we can message our fellow farmers.

No factories yet, but the factory manager image is on the tool box faded but visible so it might be coming in another week or two.

Barns are harvest-able right now. Love how we can see how many goods come from each barn.

Manure spreader is operational as is the sprinkler.

The graphics are sharp and clear.

The game loads within thirty seconds instead of a minute in flash.

I am seriously loving the new look of the game.

Many, many thanks to the Techs and to the Owners for keeping this game going.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:16 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Biker Dash

I gotta agree with you, Beth. I am glad that I have returned to this game.
I look forward to the time when we can start working one another's farms and facilities again. Has the gift giving/receiving returned yet? I have yet to try sending anything to any of my friends.
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:22 AM
Account Not Linked

I agree the game is running so much faster. Worked neighbours farms this morning and it all went smoothly. Thanks Devs and all, you are doing a great job well worth the wait.
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:40 PM

I love that the SN is back. Also that we're checking the weather, taking an umbrella, climbing on the tractor and something about the rooster. LOVE IT!
Old Jan 30 2021, 06:40 PM

I think it will be much better and much faster once they get everything working again!
Old Feb 06 2021, 12:06 AM

Default hello again

I'm back to try this game some more. something about farmtown keeps tugging at my heart again to play. The staff at slashkey always been super awesome to me. I hope co-op quests will work like they did before. If not i will still play when I can. Missed talking to you guys about all my farmtown questions. I hope to be playing at least a couple weeks. something is beautiful about farmtown. Hope all the staff and players stay safe, Larwin
Old Feb 11 2021, 07:01 AM

Default A big thank you

Having started Farmtown in either 2008 or 2009, I have seen it all. I left for a time when we were topped off at Level 250 and there was not much innovation happening. I left for a time, looking at other games: Farmville (barf), Yoville, Cityville, Island Adventure, Diggy's Adventure, Trainstation, and I am sure there were others. The only good ones I was active in were the last two, but I kept getting drawn back to Farmtown as well. I was initially drawn to it, because I grew up in town in a farming community of 3000 people AND because I am a creative person. I liked being able to design something that was aesthetically pleasing.

Anyway, when I came back, SO MUCH had evolved. It was a bit overwhelming. But I quickly got back into it as I had been before.

Then came Covid. Fortunately we both retired before Covid hit, but with the Covid restrictions, I have spent more time in the game. Then the Flash announcement. And I saw the communication from the devs about the first rewrite and then the communication about not being able to complete the rewrite by January 1, rather turning 90 degrees so we would have a working, though limited, game on January 1. It is so refreshing to see such open communication in the software world!

Through all of my involvement, I have greatly appreciated your ability to provide something that has become more than a game for many. For one, our Farmtown Neighbors group is a community. Secondly, I have a friend I met though Farmtown who is now one of my 5 closest friends in the world.

I appreciate the increasing communication from the team. The opening links & announcement at the top of the screen in Farmtown is great! The patience and concise help given by Raul and many others is a wonderful departure from the "support" I encounter elsewhere.

While many gripe about this feature not available yet or that item not available in the store, most of us understand that this team is in a pressure situation. We appreciate that you are taking time to be sure that something really does work before releasing it. The game is not crashing, and the release progress is steady. I was in programming plus PC support for 25 years, so I understand this aspect better than most players.

I hope that this message can exist somewhere where others still be able to add their thoughts. I know how important it can be to some support staff to hear some positives from time to time amid all the negatives.

Sincerely,

Jamie "Webs" Sweat
Old Feb 11 2021, 04:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Best news to date , facility manager coming soon , tyvm

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 11 2021, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Having started Farmtown in either 2008 or 2009, I have seen it all. I left for a time when we were topped off at Level 250 and there was not much innovation happening. I left for a time, looking at other games: Farmville (barf), Yoville, Cityville, Island Adventure, Diggy's Adventure, Trainstation, and I am sure there were others. The only good ones I was active in were the last two, but I kept getting drawn back to Farmtown as well. I was initially drawn to it, because I grew up in town in a farming community of 3000 people AND because I am a creative person. I liked being able to design something that was aesthetically pleasing.

Anyway, when I came back, SO MUCH had evolved. It was a bit overwhelming. But I quickly got back into it as I had been before.

Then came Covid. Fortunately we both retired before Covid hit, but with the Covid restrictions, I have spent more time in the game. Then the Flash announcement. And I saw the communication from the devs about the first rewrite and then the communication about not being able to complete the rewrite by January 1, rather turning 90 degrees so we would have a working, though limited, game on January 1. It is so refreshing to see such open communication in the software world!

Through all of my involvement, I have greatly appreciated your ability to provide something that has become more than a game for many. For one, our Farmtown Neighbors group is a community. Secondly, I have a friend I met though Farmtown who is now one of my 5 closest friends in the world.

I appreciate the increasing communication from the team. The opening links & announcement at the top of the screen in Farmtown is great! The patience and concise help given by Raul and many others is a wonderful departure from the "support" I encounter elsewhere.

While many gripe about this feature not available yet or that item not available in the store, most of us understand that this team is in a pressure situation. We appreciate that you are taking time to be sure that something really does work before releasing it. The game is not crashing, and the release progress is steady. I was in programming plus PC support for 25 years, so I understand this aspect better than most players.

I hope that this message can exist somewhere where others still be able to add their thoughts. I know how important it can be to some support staff to hear some positives from time to time amid all the negatives.

Sincerely,

Jamie "Webs" Sweat
I agree. Jamie says it really well!
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity