Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2021, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
1384897632 game does not load
Hi yramski,
Please read the message above your farmas and provide the other 2 items asked for in that in your post here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonny.cooperheinrichs View Post
UserID

1755955872 My laptop wont load . It will load on my phone but is to little to play. It starts out black and starts to load yellow numbers loading and then goes gray with the sad face. I posted this once on here but didnt have my user ID on it.

I clicked on FT toggle at the bottom of screen didnt help.
Thank for all you do
Bonny Heinrichs
Hi Bonny,
Please read the message above your farmas and provide the 3 items asked for in that in your post here together.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 03:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default enabler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Harvest Moon

Please check the following:

- If your browser is updated

- Check if you have an extension added to your browser to keep Facebook in the classic version and if you still have the FarmTown Enabler. If you have those, please disable them, restart your browser and try to load the game again.

- Also check if you have 3rd party cookies allowed in your browser. You have instructions according to the browser you are using in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Hi...I have checked browser...it says nothing re farmtown enabler or what version of facebook...no good at this tech stuff...will just have to hope my farmtown will just start behaving one day Thank You
Old Jan 15 2021, 04:15 PM

1634065941 My page won't load. I get the black field with the opened cube, but my page won't load.
Old Jan 15 2021, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Wackenplow View Post
1634065941 My page won't load. I get the black field with the opened cube, but my page won't load.
Hi Mary,
Please read the message above your farmas and provide all 3 items asked for in that in your post here together.
Old Jan 15 2021, 05:11 PM

Farmtown won’t load it loads to the main page with farm town across the screen and in the upper right hand corner is has U-32 thats as far as it will load
Old Jan 15 2021, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons_bows View Post
Farmtown won’t load it loads to the main page with farm town across the screen and in the upper right hand corner is has U-32 thats as far as it will load
Hi buttons_bows,
Please read the message above your farms and provide all 3 items requested there in your post.
Old Jan 15 2021, 05:31 PM

Default Browser can't open farm town

1. USER ID number ( 1602294076)
2. Game stuck on BLACK
3. 2021-01-15 23:23:42.414 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object
Old Jan 15 2021, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumcrazy58 View Post
1. USER ID number ( 1602294076)
2. Game stuck on BLACK
3. 2021-01-15 23:23:42.414 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object
Hi plumcrazy,
What is the last "Checkpoint" number in that list? That is what the developers need right now.
Old Jan 15 2021, 05:57 PM

555776128 black screen I followed the instructions so I dont get it? My computer says WEBGL is there the game says its not?
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl