Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 01 2021, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazlin View Post
My animal buildings and my regular facilities are not being recognized for posting. Any ideas on how to solve this?
Hi Chazlin.
Please open the funnel filter in your facility manager and make sure it is set as in the picture.

Be sure to click on the green check at the bottom of that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2021, 11:25 AM

Still have the majority of my neighbors pics NOT showing on my neighbor bar. User ID# 1229093202
Old Mar 01 2021, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Still have the majority of my neighbors pics NOT showing on my neighbor bar. User ID# 1229093202
Hi Jean,
Earlier when that was happening to me I had to go to the my neighbors tab and remove any neighbors that were no longer active on Facebook (generic picture) and in Farm Town (zero levels and activity information). Went to their Facebook accounts by clicking on name under picture to check to make sure they were no longer active.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2021, 12:43 PM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Aren't you supposed to be able to mouse over the XP bar and see how many points you have left until the next level??

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 01 2021, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerMister View Post
Aren't you supposed to be able to mouse over the XP bar and see how many points you have left until the next level??
Hi JaggerMister,
Yes, but that is not working yet. The developers are aware, but we do not know hwen it will be fixed.
In the mean time you can check the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels to see how much you need for the next level:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Old Mar 01 2021, 02:43 PM

Id is 1179827970 both me and my supe rneighbor cannot fish my farms. some you can and others not please help
Old Mar 01 2021, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGreg1 View Post
Id is 1179827970 both me and my supe rneighbor cannot fish my farms. some you can and others not please help
Hi JoGreg1

You have water items ready to fish on your farms 14, 15, 19, 20 and 22

What happens when you or your superneighbor try to fish? Please describe the steps you follow.

If you are using the fishing boat 5x5 and you have everything showing in your preferences, please click in the eye to get it half closed and that way only see the water items.
Also try to refresh the farm from time to time to make it easier for you to fish.
Old Mar 01 2021, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Li'l ol' me...Merv,

Which method are you using to request ingredients? We are aware that the method to ask for them via the popup when you run out of ingredients isn't working at the moment, so you won't be able to ask for them that way for now. The developers are aware of that issue.

If you are opening a facility and clicking on the + sign, that should be working fine and will only show up to you on Facebook not via the game. You should be able to find it when you look on your own Facebook profile.

Your friends should be able to see it there as well and in their newsfeed if they happening to be looking there at the right time, as long as the privacy isn't set so that they can't see it. They would also see it in the Show Other Wall Requests link via the My Requests page. You will not see your own posts there.
TYVM..the '+' system is all good for me now..
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:15 PM

Default Maybe a bug

796179017 my user ID. I use two browsers now... 98% of the time I use Chrome but have to switch to Microsoft Edge to accept or send gifts using the wall page. I can't do accept all in Chrome or send all. I have also noticed I can only communicate on slashkey using Edge and can't on Chrome. Probably something I am doing wrong but thought it might be worth a mention. I am quite happy now that I am using Chrome w/ Unity.
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasgirlie View Post
796179017 my user ID. I use two browsers now... 98% of the time I use Chrome but have to switch to Microsoft Edge to accept or send gifts using the wall page. I can't do accept all in Chrome or send all. I have also noticed I can only communicate on slashkey using Edge and can't on Chrome. Probably something I am doing wrong but thought it might be worth a mention. I am quite happy now that I am using Chrome w/ Unity.
Hi Lasgirlie,
The only thing that can keep you from communicating in the game or here would be that cookies and pop ups are not being allowed.
There are instructions on how to do this in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Closed Thread