Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 05 2023, 07:40 PM

So this means I post to my profile and someone has to send them? My problem is, I don't post stuff like this to my FB, relying on in-game help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ingredientpack.jpg (20.5 KB, 51 views)
Old Apr 05 2023, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
So this means I post to my profile and someone has to send them? My problem is, I don't post stuff like this to my FB, relying on in-game help.
Hi LisaScobee,
No that is one you have to send them to your friends. If it was one you would have to piost it would say Receive not send. You Can find those in the Show Other Wall Requests under the My Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2023, 07:40 AM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Is it just me or does the Service Facility tasks for the daily tasks make no sense? How can I help 41 times when I can only visit once?

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 10 2023, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerMister View Post
Is it just me or does the Service Facility tasks for the daily tasks make no sense? How can I help 41 times when I can only visit once?
You visit all your neighbors and friends and work their facilities.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Apr 10 2023, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Hi JaggerMister

Please consider that when you work all your friends/neighbors facilities and services, some of them could own more than one facilies of the same type.

So if only 1 of your neighbors/friends owns let say 4 facilities of the same type, then you will be getting 4 facilities worked for that friend and 4 should count for your goal.
Old Apr 10 2023, 01:49 PM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Ahhh I think I get it. Not a lot of my neighbors have the Circus tent so I won't make it to 41! Thanks any way

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 10 2023, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Ahhh I think I get it. Not a lot of my neighbors have the Circus tent so I won't make it to 41! Thanks any way
You are welcome JaggerMister

If it is a daily goal, then maybe it is hard if not much of them have the required facility.

But remember that if it is a seasonal goal, you can complete it till the last day of this month.
Old Apr 10 2023, 04:50 PM

why is it in the Farm Pass I have to load 3 standard freight trains and yes take 3days to unload so have 1 unloaded and dispatched one 2 or 3 days ago still sitting at 3 days to dispatch so no way can I ever get the bonus very unfair it has not moved ands fully boosted
Old Apr 10 2023, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
why is it in the Farm Pass I have to load 3 standard freight trains and yes take 3days to unload so have 1 unloaded and dispatched one 2 or 3 days ago still sitting at 3 days to dispatch so no way can I ever get the bonus very unfair it has not moved ands fully boosted
Hi Amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please check and make sure your date/time are correct on your computer as that being wrong can show you wrong times on things in your game.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This is a seasonal goal so you have to the end of the month to complete this goal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2023, 04:31 AM

Default Sending Gifts

Hi
Please can anyone tell me what ingredient packs are when sending gifts. No matter what I try to send as an ingredient pack nothing registers. It's so frustrating
Thanks in advance Chrissie333

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs