Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 24 2023, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
Love the new Website, but a question.
Is the page size smaller or is it me?

Thanks for the hard work
Hi cottond,

If the farm screen is too small, try increasing your browser zoom to a higher level.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 24 2023, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerMister View Post
What is the minimal level you need to be to be asked to register? I have a friend at level 20 and he has not been asked yet.
Hi JaggerMister,

If they only just reached level 20 and are still at that level ask them to try reloading the game. If still does not show up try levelling up some more. The lower levels should be very easy to reach so perhaps aim for getting to level 30.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 24 2023, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
I have FB friends that have made me a neighbor and even though they are only FB friends to me. I imagine I also have neighbors that only have me as a FB friend. What happens to these Neighbors/Friends' relationships in the web version?
Hi Amber Leigh,

Please go to the first post on page one and read the details again. It does tell you that if you have no connection with current Facebook friends within the website game and want to continue to interact with them what you will need to do.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 24 2023, 07:10 AM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JaggerMister,

If they only just reached level 20 and are still at that level ask them to try reloading the game. If still does not show up try levelling up some more. The lower levels should be very easy to reach so perhaps aim for getting to level 30.
Level 21 did the trick for both of them. They just got dairy and sugar set up and didn't want to start all the way over! Thank you!

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 24 2023, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerMister View Post
Level 21 did the trick for both of them. They just got dairy and sugar set up and didn't want to start all the way over! Thank you!
Ok great, thanks for coming back to let us know JaggerMister, much appreciated!

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 24 2023, 08:08 AM
Account Not Linked

I logged in yesterday to the new site with no problem and played a few times. I did not logout.
I came back this morning and it made me login again. Is this the new normal, having to log in every day? I play other games and after the first login the system remembers you as long as you are on the same computer.
Was this a one time glitch?
Old Apr 24 2023, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
I logged in yesterday to the new site with no problem and played a few times. I did not logout.
I came back this morning and it made me login again. Is this the new normal, having to log in every day? I play other games and after the first login the system remembers you as long as you are on the same computer.
Was this a one time glitch?
Hi kathyrdr

If you close your browser then the next time you try to enter the game you have to log in again.

We dont know if developers will change that at some point.
Old Apr 24 2023, 12:45 PM

Love the new site!! GREAT JOB!!!
Old Apr 24 2023, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Viviennes,
I moved your post to the thread about the website. The additional amounts for neighbors and buddies has not been added yet. You can add them from Facebook game as you would normally do those as listed in the Game Guide chapter 6:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314838

The information on ways to add them from the website are in the new Web Guide:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50#post6542650
I know how to add buddies in FB game but it is going to be difficult in the Website game. I understand there is a feature to add a buddy if they send you a train or a ship but if only neighbours or buddies can send a train or ship then that feature is pointless. Getting friends to come to your farm or the markets is going to be a struggle because we are not always on at the same time and there is a time difference between countries. I feel I am not going to make much progress in the Web game because of the restrictions. I do wish this issue had been thought through.
Old Apr 24 2023, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I know how to add buddies in FB game but it is going to be difficult in the Website game. I understand there is a feature to add a buddy if they send you a train or a ship but if only neighbours or buddies can send a train or ship then that feature is pointless. Getting friends to come to your farm or the markets is going to be a struggle because we are not always on at the same time and there is a time difference between countries. I feel I am not going to make much progress in the Web game because of the restrictions. I do wish this issue had been thought through.
Hi Vivienne

That is why it is strongly recommended to do that while we are still in Facebook. It is much easier to check who are your facebook friends who have not connection with you into the game and try to add them as neighbors or buddies according to the lists capacity.

If you have many only Facebook friends, try to look for the ones you most interact and then try to talk to them, send them messages, and find the way to add them.
Closed Thread