Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 22 2021, 09:18 AM

Default disconnecting

Hello all, I hope that I am in the right spot for reporting an issue. When I am working in my farm it will suddenly disconnect. This happens constantly. How can I get help on this or report it to the powers to be.
.I am unable to attach screen shot in here.
Old Oct 22 2021, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteB View Post
Hello all, I hope that I am in the right spot for reporting an issue. When I am working in my farm it will suddenly disconnect. This happens constantly. How can I get help on this or report it to the powers to be.
.I am unable to attach screen shot in here.
Hi AnnetteB,
Please try all the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

It may be the internet between you and the Farm Town servers. There are many links the data goes through between you and the Facebook app server and many more links between that server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can be causing the problem. Unfortunately we have no way to check all those links or any way to fix those. It will be something you will just have to wait until it clears up.
I was on a cruise ship last week and I was constantly getting the disconnect from the server which I know was caused by the slow and heavily used internet service on board.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2021, 04:32 PM

Default Trouble at Login

When I log in to farm town instead of taking me to my own farm it lands me straight on to one of my neighbours farms and it's always the same neighbour!
Please Help
Old Oct 30 2021, 04:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora the dairy maid View Post
When I log in to farm town instead of taking me to my own farm it lands me straight on to one of my neighbours farms and it's always the same neighbour!
Please Help
Hi Dora,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

Are you using a saved bookmark? If you are don't use that as your browser will update it to the last location you used it at. Also that bookmark will not update when Farm Town has a release.

Instead always use the shortcut on your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2021, 08:20 AM

Default Says no internet...

For about four days now, only while I'm on Farmtown, I get the popup saying I'm not connected to hit the red or green, etc. My internet is working. 1. I'm streaming onto my tv as usual & Facebook is working fine. It's just Farmtown, I clear my browsing history every day before starting because if I don't, my gifts won't load into my storage. So it's not the cache. Please, is anyone else having this issue, it's most annoying. thanks...
Old Nov 02 2021, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
For about four days now, only while I'm on Farmtown, I get the popup saying I'm not connected to hit the red or green, etc. My internet is working. 1. I'm streaming onto my tv as usual & Facebook is working fine. It's just Farmtown, I clear my browsing history every day before starting because if I don't, my gifts won't load into my storage. So it's not the cache. Please, is anyone else having this issue, it's most annoying. thanks...
Hi debhurst51

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load the game.

Have you tried to close the farm and facebook when you are asked to click to reconnect?

Is this problem happening as soon as you load your farms for the first time or after doing some jobs?
Do you remember what job were you doing before getting the disconnect issue?

Also, you can try all suggestions given in the following thread, including the ones in the links:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 02 2021 at 09:30 AM.
Old Nov 03 2021, 10:01 AM

Default Response

Yes, I close the whole browser down when I get the "no internet" message & it requires me to hit one of the "x". Today I timed it & it happens every 30 minutes. I'm usually harvesting a field.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Old Nov 03 2021, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Yes, I close the whole browser down when I get the "no internet" message & it requires me to hit one of the "x". Today I timed it & it happens every 30 minutes. I'm usually harvesting a field.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Hi Debhurst,
Make sure your computer and browsers are up to date.
Try working without the streaming going on your TV and see if it allows you to work longer. It could be that the browser is losing the connection because the streaming is taking priority over the browser.
Old Nov 04 2021, 05:33 AM

Default Bugs in farm

user id 1214118371

Hi
I have problems with farm 3.
It says to many layerd items, i only have flowers there.
Please help
Kind regards Mikke
Old Nov 04 2021, 05:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkepollet View Post
user id 1214118371

Hi
I have problems with farm 3.
It says to many layerd items, i only have flowers there.
Please help
Kind regards Mikke
Hi mikkepollet,

You also have caper bushes, an oil pump and a pig sty on that farm. Are you not able to see the caper bushes if you show the trees?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error