Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 22 2012, 03:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

uh oh something really really goofy...........i just harvested 8 farms total for sister...... and it was all Acorn Squash ok.....and it was fertilized ok........ and her grand total of acorn Squash is only 228.....not even kidding...........refreshed the entire game and it is still only 228 ummm what???? going to reload totally and see what happens..........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 22 2012, 04:01 AM

if ppl read the first page again it says that new levels are coming later this week also in the future the mayor will reward fc prizes depending how well we do in the quests . i mean for goodness sake some people go on like it is is a matter of life or death or some significance in their lives , if u dont like the game dont play end of , there is enough depressing stuff going on in the world without having to come on here for advice or to see new updates and reading MOANS MOANS MOANS , i love the game by the way and yes i am on level 285 and am waiting to go up levels
Old Jan 22 2012, 04:19 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz1972 View Post
if ppl read the first page again it says that new levels are coming later this week also in the future the mayor will reward fc prizes depending how well we do in the quests . i mean for goodness sake some people go on like it is is a matter of life or death or some significance in their lives , if u dont like the game dont play end of , there is enough depressing stuff going on in the world without having to come on here for advice or to see new updates and reading MOANS MOANS MOANS , i love the game by the way and yes i am on level 285 and am waiting to go up levels
Actually, I think they are only considering rewarding with FC, here is copy paste of that part.

- In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests

i'm not counting on it cause it may not happen..................know what i mean?

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 22 2012, 04:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
uh oh something really really goofy...........i just harvested 8 farms total for sister...... and it was all Acorn Squash ok.....and it was fertilized ok........ and her grand total of acorn Squash is only 228.....not even kidding...........refreshed the entire game and it is still only 228 ummm what???? going to reload totally and see what happens..........
is there a way a moderator can find out why she only has 226 acorn squash for all of her farms having just been they were fertilized...harvested?? went to sell crops and oopps LOL LOL everything has been refreshed, temp files all clean..... i have no idea how to fix this.............

farm id is: 1803038213

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 22 2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
25 levels every 2 months is ridiculous!
Why do we play? To advance! And at this pace I'll be 6 feet under before I gain anything!
Come on devs. 50 EVERY month at least PLEASE!!!!!!
Otherwise I'm going to quit!
I leveled out at 260 FOUR months ago but now am over 14 MILLION XP and am only at 285, soon to be 310 I guess. So in 4 months, with 2 more to wait for the next levels, I will have EARNED a measly 50 levels despite DOUBLING my XPs! That is, over the SIX months, or 180 days, a level every 3 1/2 days. And I'm an advanced player with 13 farms and MANY facilities.
Why do I waste my time?

Why do you care what level you are???? You don't get a prize for it. I don't play for the levels....I play because I like the game. I'm an advanced player with 13 farms and MANY facilities too.....and I waste my time because I love this game. And so do all my advanced neighbors with 13 farms all maxed to the highest and MANY, MANY, MANY facilities.

Thanks again Devs and keep doing what you are doing.
Old Jan 22 2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post
Once again it is being ignored that the levels are not keeping up with the game. In the beginning you gained XP and leveled up, but since people have done so well, the dev's have stopped doing that. I understand top loading things that cost FC, but backing out levels to force people to spend money is sad. Bad enough it took about 2 months to get 25 levels, now it's about 3 months. I have been backing off how much I play because something as simple as levels can't be given out. Won't be long and I'll just give up, having a little goal to look forward to would be nice. One more thing...Slashkey make plenty of money...go Google them, so it's not like I am trying to take food out of their mouths. I don't deny them a living, just the greed involved in taking away the levels.

I have to ask again....What does a higher level get you????? There is no prize for the person who has the highest level!!!!! They are not forcing you to spend money.....try playing a Zynga game that forces you to beg and beg from your neighbors for every little thing you want.

I love this game and you can keep doing things they way you are devs!!! And I think....no I don't think, I KNOW.....I'm in the majority. People who are happy don't make noise!!!!
Old Jan 22 2012, 08:03 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I play because I like the game and I waste my time because I love this game.
Agreed and Agreed

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jan 22 2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Actually, I think they are only considering rewarding with FC, here is copy paste of that part.

- In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests

i'm not counting on it cause it may not happen..................know what i mean?
i dont think they would mention it if it wasnt going to happen , the way i read it is that the better and quicker the quest the better the reward and therefore the best reward would be 1fc
Old Jan 22 2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yay - a new update!! Love the Pub and Farm 13. I did think Scallions (crop) was a Yorkshire (England) term for naughty children though - giggle.
Thank you Raul and the team - off to play now.
Thats Rapscallions. I remember that from when I was a little girl. Many moons ago. lol
Thanks to all the team for the new updates. It just gets better and better
Old Jan 22 2012, 08:20 AM

Well somebody (the devs preferably) should notice just what is going on here......

Going on two days since the release and there are

1] a very few comments or posts on this current release, relative to the number of players. Do most players not even know about the forum? I suppose so. And many of the posts are multiples from some players.

If, perhaps, more active forum users would encourage their neighbors to visit the forum for information, we might get more input. (and it would save time explaining and re-explaining what is going on to neighbors)

2] more concerns/complaints about the release of levels and Farm Cash. Even though Farm Cash is "Free" to players, it is becoming like gold in a poor monetary economy. Devs... consider either lower priced tools, or bonus FC at certain levels. Exp: Reach level 200, get $50, reach level 250, get $50, reach level 300, get $50. The extra "bonus" would help with the purchase of a tool or facility and keep newer players in the game - perhaps

3] players will appreciate a more steady release of goods, tools, levels etc. It is getting to be a rut with the 3-4 week lag between any kind of a release. Even the weekly release of some goodies-for-coin would be a nice break from the normal day in day out farming. No wonder more and more seem to express a preference for decorating and re-doing their farms.

Those who are tired and wish to leave... goodbye. Come back in a month or so and after that break you might again enjoy the best game on FB

Those who really enjoy the game (and already have #13 up and running) ..... continue to share your ideas. And share some time with lower levels. If they can't afford the tools and facilities, perhaps they can afford the work and experience you can give.

enjoy

I will continue to "try" and slip a joke in here and there. It breaks the "tension" and the monotony of release threads.

Closed Thread