Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2012, 11:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aremos View Post
Since the June 1st update, my flowers that I have frozen now show up looking translucent. Anyone else have this problem?
The dev's have it shown as a known issue on the first page of the New Release - June 1, 2012.
Old Jun 04 2012, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
With this recent release, thank you! by the way, when I go to harvest anything, the name of the item I'm harvesting has moved slightly from before. Now I am having trouble catching the tree, field, flower..., because the name of it is right over the top of the arrow and I can't see what I'm grabbing. Can it be moved up or over to the right? Anyone else have the same issue? Thanks!
Yes the "mouse overs" have gone a bit wrong - awful problem harvesting trees - even using the 8x8 tools. And the animal buildings display "ready" in one place (when they are not) and the time left until ready in another place depending on where you put the cursor!!

And some of the messages aren't needed - for example the "ploughed field" - I can see its a ploughed field - but the message gets in the way of planting

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Jun 04 2012 at 05:27 AM.
Old Jun 04 2012, 06:03 AM

Wow, it's going to cost $100 of real cash to buy the new 6x6 tools, think I well set this one out.
Old Jun 04 2012, 06:27 AM

Not quite Ginnymae, it's 120 FT cash which relates to $19.99 in real cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnymae52 View Post
Wow, it's going to cost $100 of real cash to buy the new 6x6 tools, think I well set this one out.
Old Jun 04 2012, 06:30 AM

Default Text Attached To Cursor

I like everything about the new release except for the text that is attached to our cursors that tells us what crop we are harvesting or that we are planting on a plowed field. This is totally unnecessary and highly annoying to me. I don't need a sign that tells me what I'm doing on each spot as I work. Please remove this annoyance as soon as possible.
Old Jun 04 2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Not quite Ginnymae, it's 120 FT cash which relates to $19.99 in real cash.
If you are in South Africa it costs ZAR105.60

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jun 04 2012, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Maybe the big complaint about the 6x6 tools is they all came out at once. With the 4x4 and 5x5 we didn't get them all in one release. If you add them up the 3 4x4 tools cost 135 FC, the 5 5x5 tools cost 170 FC, and the 6x6 tools are only 120 FC. So why gripe about a lower cost?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Arnold View Post
I like everything about the new release except for the text that is attached to our cursors that tells us what crop we are harvesting or that we are planting on a plowed field. This is totally unnecessary and highly annoying to me. I don't need a sign that tells me what I'm doing on each spot as I work. Please remove this annoyance as soon as possible.
I totally agree with Debbie. It is highly annoying to have the text showing plowed fields and what fields are being harvested etc when we are trying to work.... and it is making it much harder to harvest and chop trees. The text gets in the way. I would also like to see this removed.
Old Jun 04 2012, 10:27 AM

Default New purple tools

I agree it is a money grab. I am considering not even getting them. I tried for 2 days now and it will not let me buy the plower, it will only allow me to send it. The one I want the harvest, plow, sow. But there is a trick to buying the purple ones.

Not happy.
Old Jun 04 2012, 10:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkarnie View Post
I agree it is a money grab. I am considering not even getting them. I tried for 2 days now and it will not let me buy the plower, it will only allow me to send it. The one I want the harvest, plow, sow. But there is a trick to buying the purple ones.

Not happy.
Do you have the 5X5 of the plow, sow, and harvest? To get the 6X6 harvest/plow/sow or any of the 6X6 individual ones you need to get the 5X5's.
Closed Thread