Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 07 2021, 04:35 AM

Default Taste of Hong Kong

My Hong Kong Facility is saying it is full but when I try to upload items it tells me nothing is ready. I purchased the processing facility but still nothing is moving. Do I have to buy the restaurant to activate the facility already purchased. cheers
Old Dec 07 2021, 05:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetvivian22 View Post
My Hong Kong Facility is saying it is full but when I try to upload items it tells me nothing is ready. I purchased the processing facility but still nothing is moving. Do I have to buy the restaurant to activate the facility already purchased. cheers
Hi janetvivian22,

I have moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

I had a look at that facility on your farm and nothing is loaded into it so it can't be worked until you have some of the products needed for it. Open the facility and click on the What's In Stock section and you should see that nothing is loaded into it.

The Taste of Hong Kong is a service facility. To fully load it you will need the Hong Kong Restaurant that makes the products that are loaded into it. Then once they are loaded your friends will be able to work that facility when you post a request to work service facilities.

If you do decide to purchase the Hong Kong Restaurant, make sure that before you buy it, that you check what ingredients the Hong Kong Restaurant requires to make those products. Some of them do require ingredients that come from other Farm Cash facilities which you may not own yet, so if you don't own those or can't buy them, you may have to request quite a few ingredients from friends in order to be able to make them.

Without the Hong Kong Restaurant and making the products yourself, you would get some products for the Taste of Hong Kong by working friends facilities who already own the Hong Kong Restaurant and are making the products in them, but that may not be enough to fill the service facility to 100%.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 08 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi pbellah,
Please go to your Facility Manager and find those facilities. Make sure there is a check in the box for those facilities so they will fill.
I'll go check but I'm sure that they're checked, otherwise they would not seemingly fill to 100% when I start all from the facility manager. This problem occurs in ALL 2nd and 3rd facilities and clients. I have 3 metal mills and only 1 is producing. I have 2 art shops but only 1 is selling product.
Old Dec 08 2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbellah View Post
I'll go check but I'm sure that they're checked, otherwise they would not seemingly fill to 100% when I start all from the facility manager. This problem occurs in ALL 2nd and 3rd facilities and clients. I have 3 metal mills and only 1 is producing. I have 2 art shops but only 1 is selling product.
Hi pbellah

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Also, as Taz asked you, check to be sure all those facilities and services have a check mark, if they have it, then open them and check all products have a check mark.

After filling all your facilities, if those are still showing that they were not filled, reload the game. Then open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook which is the Ingredient Planer.
Set it to All facilities, 15 Days, By Missing. Also,put a check mark to Disable products option and then click in Update button.
Check if you have any product or item with red numbers into brackets. If they are products or items for those facilities/services, then you dont have enough of them to fill/load your facilities.
Old Dec 08 2021, 05:27 PM

Looks like its fixed. All facilities and clients producing, thanks so much! Not fixed, sometimes products show in done box. Also some clients not selling product. I will go through all my farms and tell you which exactly are not producing. Its EVERY duplicate factory or client that is not producing.

Last edited by pbellah; Dec 10 2021 at 08:59 AM.
Old Dec 09 2021, 11:54 AM

Default Posting Facility Work

Hi, the last couple of days I am finding that when I post both facilities and clients , with a message on, they usually appear on my Timeline, but now there is only ever one that will show. Also, when going to Friends Timelines to see if I have missed posts there is only one of theirs showing also, although when i question them they have posted both. So now if you miss them on the wall and also on the 'My Requests' tab, you can only work one lot. I suppose this will be a FB problem, I know others have the same problem. Just wanted you to be aware of it.
Old Dec 09 2021, 12:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Hi, the last couple of days I am finding that when I post both facilities and clients , with a message on, they usually appear on my Timeline, but now there is only ever one that will show. Also, when going to Friends Timelines to see if I have missed posts there is only one of theirs showing also, although when i question them they have posted both. So now if you miss them on the wall and also on the 'My Requests' tab, you can only work one lot. I suppose this will be a FB problem, I know others have the same problem. Just wanted you to be aware of it.
Hi barbaraelwart,

When were the facilities posted could it have been much earlier today when there were problems with things like no profile pictures showing, gift and train issues, that resolved later on?

If they were posted in the last few hours, have you tried doing the usual things like clearing browser aches, checking the browser is still showing up to date, tried other browsers to see if the problem happens there as well, tried posting from different facilities?

Is there a specific facility that is doing this? If there is which one?

Please also run your memcache to clear your game data before you next try to post facilities. In case you need the instructions for that: Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 09 2021, 01:41 PM

I KNOW it is well past 8 hours but I keep getting an error that I can't work friends facility.
Old Dec 09 2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I KNOW it is well past 8 hours but I keep getting an error that I can't work friends facility.
Hi John

It is 8 hours since the last friends facilities you worked.

If, for example, you worked your last facilities at 11 AM, you dont have to work any other for 8 hours to be able to rework the same facilites. So you should be able to rework them at 07:00 PM

To be sure, before trying to rework facilities, open your tool box and click in Show Times icon, the clock.
Then click in Gamewide button.

If you see a green check mark for Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities, you can go ahead with problems.

If you see a time instead of the green check mark, then you have to wait that time if you want to rework the same facilities.
Old Dec 10 2021, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbellah View Post
On all of my farms some of the facilities are not producing product or using them up. When I fill them, they are at 100% but when worked nothing shows up in as having been made. When I store product, those items do not increase. Same with some of the service facilities. Most facilities are fine but there are maybe 20 facilities total that are not producing. User id 789225521
Sometimes now facilities on a farm will all produce but it doesn't last. Following are a tally of my facilities and how many are not producing or selling.
Farm 14 6 out of 86 facilities not producing
farm 26 10 out of 77 not producing
farm 37 14 out of 72 not producing
farm farm 38 20 out of 78 facs not producing
farm 39 8 our of 69 facs not producing
farm 20 all 105 clients selling
farm 8 3 out of 98 clients not selling
farm 16 23 out of 99 clients not selling

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending