Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 22 2010, 06:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Levels

All the new things are nice, but once you hit level 80 there is not place to go. How about more levels
Old May 22 2010, 06:33 AM

When will the lemon ade stand become a facility? And I really think that we should get an experience point when we water the flowers...it costs coins to do so and to my knowlege the only time you spend coins without getting xp's. I think it's similar to plowing.
Old May 22 2010, 06:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Wow! Did I miss something...or did anyone else notice the facilities "work" notice also changed with the update?? Now an "old" invite no longer says it is expired (which it wasn't really).

I only noticed because I don't post my "work at my facilities" notice on FB anymore. Instead, a few months back I took the coding for one of my "work at my facilities" post and put it on my personal website (with nice graphics, etc ) . I merely send my active (still farming) neighbors a note through the FT message system to tell them when my facilities are full, and paste in the link just in case they forget.

My neighbors LOVE it!! They all have my website page bookmarked to go click on the "come visit my stores and factories" graphic I designed which opens directly into my FT farm with the factory work function active. No more cluttering up their FB walls...or my walls, either. Very neat and tidy, and very personal to my good neighbors.

Thanks to the developers for getting rid of that "expired" notice. It didn't prevent working at my facilities, but was just an annoyance that had to be clicked shut.

Gotta add to the people moaning about paying money to play a game - nothing in life is free, except your ability to pick and chose what you want to do coupled with your ability to do it. The game isn't free - it costs money to the developers to design and host it. They built in aspects that allow most of the game to be played for free without charge to the user. It offers a perk to those who WISH to buy into some of the extra offerings that are available for cash.

So...if you don't have the disposable income to buy those options, then ignore them. Rather like ignoring the Rolls Royce cruising down the road while you drive along in your 1980's Civic. At least you still have wheels!

Last edited by prettyponies; May 22 2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old May 22 2010, 06:43 AM

Shame you STILL haven't fixed the gifts disapearing.. I clicked on 1 gift and all 17 disappeared.. GREAT GOING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where I was sent after clicking 1 gift..
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php

Last edited by Hallets; May 22 2010 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Forwarding link to accepting gifts
Old May 22 2010, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Yay thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh dear... I thought you was joking about the taco resturant on your last post.... hahahaha.... that teaches me to go and get a life outside farm town..
Happy Farming All
Old May 22 2010, 06:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agricultural_barbie View Post
Is anyone else concerned that we can fish for DOLPHIN? You can't eat DOLPHINS!
Not the 'Flipper' dolphin, the mahi-mahi dolphin. The one that is a fish, not a mammal.
Old May 22 2010, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyponies View Post
Wow! Did I miss something...or did anyone else notice the facilities "work" notice also changed with the update?? Now an "old" invite no longer says it is expired (which it wasn't really).

I only noticed because I don't post my "work at my facilities" notice on FB anymore. Instead, a few months back I took the coding for one of my "work at my facilities" post and put it on my personal website (with nice graphics, etc ) . I merely send my active (still farming) neighbors a note through the FT message system to tell them when my facilities are full, and paste in the link just in case they forget.

My neighbors LOVE it!! They all have my website page bookmarked to go click on the "come visit my stores and factories" graphic I designed which opens directly into my FT farm with the factory work function active. No more cluttering up their FB walls...or my walls, either. Very neat and tidy, and very personal to my good neighbors.

Thanks to the developers for getting rid of that "expired" notice. It didn't prevent working at my facilities, but was just an annoyance that had to be clicked shut.
I notice the same, and I hope it continues.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old May 22 2010, 06:56 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by agricultural_barbie View Post
Is anyone else concerned that we can fish for DOLPHIN? You can't eat DOLPHINS!
Ummmm, this isn't real life.
Old May 22 2010, 07:07 AM

Hi Hessel layer your facility over the crop....put the factory onto green grass and then go in and turn off buildings and trees...refresh and then you should be able to plow over the top of everything...once you have finished plowing and planting then turn the buildings and trees back on and you will see that the factory is now sitting on top of the crop...it sometimes takes me a couple of goes at refreshing before it allows me to layer but it works for me...to harvest simply turn the buildings back off..hope this helps
Old May 22 2010, 07:27 AM

Thanks for the new release and great stuff.
Closed Thread