Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 26 2021, 12:48 AM

Default Fuellllllllllllllllllll

It is annoying that you restored the fuel option. The game gets unplayable again. With overlayed farm (FOR WHICH YOU EARN MONEY -> tools RR) I cannot satisfy my fuel need although I have on every farm an oil pump and - what is more important - an oil rafenery. I payed for farmcash and bought these oil rafeneries. Do something quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 26 2021, 01:52 AM

Default Quest Manager showing two of current day

1) The My Quests pop-up shows two of the current day along the bottom.

2) If you try to fertilise a farm already fertilised it throws an exception - "2021-04-26 06:50:04.748 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR: InputAdapter.OnTouchEnded - Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0"

ID 1376747463
Old Apr 26 2021, 03:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Still having lock downs without reason - Someone suggest that it happens when there are browser updates - NO its still the same - I know you have referred it to the developers
Old Apr 26 2021, 03:46 AM

My trains are still not working. I cant ask anyone to boost them. ID no 1785901348. When you first bought the trains back it worked perfectly. The window comes up but its blank and has been like this for over a week. I have asked before and I know you are busy but please help,thank you
Old Apr 26 2021, 04:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Hog View Post
1) The My Quests pop-up shows two of the current day along the bottom.

2) If you try to fertilise a farm already fertilised it throws an exception - "2021-04-26 06:50:04.748 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR: InputAdapter.OnTouchEnded - Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0"

ID 1376747463
Hi Hampshire Hog,

When you competed the 2 quests and claimed the coins, were they showing on different days and it's now changed to showing them both on the same day?

Is the error you are getting in the console when you try to fertilse a farm already done causing you any problems like locking up the game?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 26 2021, 04:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
My trains are still not working. I cant ask anyone to boost them. ID no 1785901348. When you first bought the trains back it worked perfectly. The window comes up but its blank and has been like this for over a week. I have asked before and I know you are busy but please help,thank you
Hi Irene Jater,

All your posts have been answered.

Some farmers are not able to get the lists to show which appears to be another Facebook change. If you have already checked that your browser is still up to date, that cookies and pop ups are still showing allowed in your browser and that there are no extensions enabled in your browser that could could be blocking something, and it's also happening in every browser you have tried, then it sounds like you have the same problem as others. If you are not sure if any extensions could be causing a problem, temporarily disable all of them, close and reopen the browser then try the trains again.

You may also find that while you have this problem, you can't get the friends lists to show up when trying to send gifts from the Send Gifts page.

The devs are looking into it, but it's not easy to find why it's happening only to some users and not everyone is getting the problem.

You can report this to support if you wish so that they have a record of how many this is affecting.

In case you are not aware, when you post on the forum, the page you are looking at does not automatically update when there has been a reply. You would need to refresh the page every now and then to see any replies after your post and if any are showing on the next page of the thread you posted in. Posts sometimes also have to be moved into other threads. If you need help to find where your posts and the replies are, then please click on this link for instructions on how to do that: Where's My Post Gone?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 26 2021, 08:03 AM

And here we go again. Out of the 5 quests I have opened since they came back I have three that I do not have the facilities for. I know it is random but that is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 26 2021, 08:04 AM

Bug or Display Issue: Farm ID: 1793409352
For the 2nd day now, when I go to the Marketplace to hire workers, it shows crates of vegetables but is otherwise totally empty. No mayor, no other farmers, nothing. The conversation box shows that farmers are there, but I cannot see them.

What I’ve done: checked that I’m online, checked that the language is correctly set to English, clicked different circles (to sell, to work, etc), gone back to farm and back to Job Marketplace, gone to Trading Marketplace (which was also totally empty) and back to Job Marketplace. Gone out of the game, ran memcache, back to Job Marketplace. Nothing helped.
Old Apr 26 2021, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
Bug or Display Issue: Farm ID: 1793409352
For the 2nd day now, when I go to the Marketplace to hire workers, it shows crates of vegetables but is otherwise totally empty. No mayor, no other farmers, nothing. The conversation box shows that farmers are there, but I cannot see them.

What I’ve done: checked that I’m online, checked that the language is correctly set to English, clicked different circles (to sell, to work, etc), gone back to farm and back to Job Marketplace, gone to Trading Marketplace (which was also totally empty) and back to Job Marketplace. Gone out of the game, ran memcache, back to Job Marketplace. Nothing helped.
Hi melian1

Please run memcache again, close and reopen your farm.

Then click in your preferences, the wrench, and change your language to other one. Click the green tick and then reload the game.
Click in your preferences again and change your language to English US again if it was not automatically changed.
Then try Marketplace again.

If you still dont see anyone there, then be sure your browser is updated and also clear your browser cache.
The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If that doesnt help, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 27 2021, 08:44 AM

User ID: 1576368575
Fire Fox 88.0 64

When you return home from Market the 2 short cuts to tools on the top right side (between "Walk" and "Show Tools") have disappeared. Either reload farm or go to another farm and the two short cuts return.

Selecting the Compress Graphics option in Preferences has no effect on this matter.

Last edited by JeffFunnyFarm; Apr 27 2021 at 08:58 AM.
Closed Thread