Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 18 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmGirl78254 View Post
What is happening to my fuel? I sign off and go to bed with over 5 million in fuel and when I signed on the next money it was all gone. Reloaded my fuel and I had 63253 of fuel left when I signed off and went to bed. Again when I signed on this morning it was all gone again. What is going on? Please help.
Hi FarmGirl,
I checked your account data and since you had the 5 million, refueled on the 11th, you have redispatched a lot of trains and those all use fuel depending on how many cars you have on them. What we can't see is how much work you have done in the 6 days until you next refueled, on your farm, loaded your facilities or hired workers to do work and allowed them to use your fuel, but all of those do take fuel to do.

Many things you do on your farms do take fuel, so 5 million really doesn't go far now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2021, 11:31 AM

I bought an armored truck for my farm? In the caption underneath it say's "cashes out all facilities? is this a gimmick decoration or is it real?Paid 30 fc for it and felt i got duped? Trying to upgrade my farming tools and expanding my farms?
Old Sep 27 2021, 11:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman39531_2007 View Post
I bought an armored truck for my farm? In the caption underneath it say's "cashes out all facilities? is this a gimmick decoration or is it real?Paid 30 fc for it and felt i got duped? Trying to upgrade my farming tools and expanding my farms?
Hi Wolfman,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools from the Suggestions section. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section. Instead please post them in the Help & Support section.
The armored truck is a tool for cashing out your service facilties completed products. You need to have the armored truck in your storage and you can then use the Cash Out button at the top of the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2021, 11:21 AM

I have a question.
If i have 2 billion fuel tanks on my farm and I have 2.5 billion in storage, do I loose the 500 million, when I download the fuel from storage.
The high that can be on the farm, I am told is 4 billion.
I am getting close to 3.8 billion with what I have on the farm and in storage and I just wanted to know if I should be careful.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 03 2021, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
I have a question.
If i have 2 billion fuel tanks on my farm and I have 2.5 billion in storage, do I loose the 500 million, when I download the fuel from storage.
The high that can be on the farm, I am told is 4 billion.
I am getting close to 3.8 billion with what I have on the farm and in storage and I just wanted to know if I should be careful.
Hi dofford,
The maximum on fuel is much greater than 4 billion. You should not lose any of that when you refuel.
Old Oct 04 2021, 07:16 AM

Default Freestyle Farm Designer - Orange

My orange Freestyle Farm Designer does not work on ponds any more.
Old Oct 04 2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketil View Post
My orange Freestyle Farm Designer does not work on ponds any more.
Hi Ketil

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Please find a clear spot in one of your farms, take out the tool from storage and place it on that farm. Be sure you have Show Tools checked in your preferences, the wrench. Then reload the game.
Put the tool back into storage and reload the game again.

If that doesnt fix your problem then let us know:

What are you trying to do with the orange Freestyle Farm Designer?

In which farm are you trying to use it?
Old Oct 05 2021, 07:10 PM

I collected the fuel from my oil rig and oil pumps last night and tonight. When I clicked on the fuel station, both nights it has showed "0 from refinery". Is this a known glitch? Thanks. USER ID 1109145615

"Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal."-Thomas Moore
Old Oct 05 2021, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooHoo View Post
I collected the fuel from my oil rig and oil pumps last night and tonight. When I clicked on the fuel station, both nights it has showed "0 from refinery". Is this a known glitch? Thanks. USER ID 1109145615
Hi8 YooHoo,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
You refueled last night at 9:00 Eastern time so whatever fuel tanks you had then in your storage were used for that. I do not see any fuel tanks currently in your storage. They have to be moved to your storage to count for refueling. You only have one oil refinery so you are not going to produce a lot of fuel tanks from just one.

Please note that you do not get fuel tanks from the oil pumps. You get crude oil barrels from those and the barrels are used in the oil refinery to produce all the products.
Old Oct 06 2021, 05:46 PM

Default Freestyle Farm Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Ketil

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Please find a clear spot in one of your farms, take out the tool from storage and place it on that farm. Be sure you have Show Tools checked in your preferences, the wrench. Then reload the game.
Put the tool back into storage and reload the game again.

If that doesnt fix your problem then let us know:

What are you trying to do with the orange Freestyle Farm Designer?

In which farm are you trying to use it?
I do only get the message: "Couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please retry later.

So I can not do what you said...

It's on my farm 24

I was trying to reorganize the ponds...

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity