Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 25 2021, 05:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
It seems that the tool dissapeared magically in the "harvest all" section of the farm manager (just as I would not own it, it is indicated transparent). The shearing and cutting set is also not anymore in my inventory (no, I didn`t sell it, it was always in the inventory). Afterwards I went to the store just to check and if I go there under the section of tools , the shearing and cutting set appears and asks me whether I want to buy a dublicate. So I have it and don`t have it at the same time.
Hi rposer,

Your shearing and cutting set is on your farm 5 currently named (10) - 8L up near the top of your farm, by your big snow pines, which is why it's not showing up as an owned tool in the Facility Manager for Harvest All.

Please go to that farm and only show tools and place it into storage and that should resolve the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 25 2021, 08:39 AM

Default thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi rposer,

Your shearing and cutting set is on your farm 5 currently named (10) - 8L up near the top of your farm, by your big snow pines, which is why it's not showing up as an owned tool in the Facility Manager for Harvest All.

Please go to that farm and only show tools and place it into storage and that should resolve the problem.
Seems that when I put all deco on the farm in order to empty my storage (we definitly need more storage tools!) it must have been placed by me accidently. thx so much for your support!
Old Oct 25 2021, 11:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
Seems that when I put all deco on the farm in order to empty my storage (we definitly need more storage tools!) it must have been placed by me accidently. thx so much for your support!
Glad to hear you found it rposer. You're welcome.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 27 2021, 07:00 PM

Default Fuel

Hi I had pass 1 million of fuel and I was working on farmers farm, and when I fuel again, I only had 80 000 fuel, where did the rest of my fuel go. I am ****** off, and could not finish working. I am sad...

Please give me back my fuel, thank you.
Old Oct 27 2021, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine3 View Post
Hi I had pass 1 million of fuel and I was working on farmers farm, and when I fuel again, I only had 80 000 fuel, where did the rest of my fuel go. I am ****** off, and could not finish working. I am sad...

Please give me back my fuel, thank you.
Hi Sunshine,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
If you are talking about from refueling today you got 101,330 fuel not 1 million. You have worked a lot of hire jobs over the last several days and if you do not make sure they are providing fuel, then you can use your fuel up very quickly.
I am sorry but there is nothing to give back to you as you have used it up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2021, 10:54 AM

Both my green hand and my purple hand is not working properly. It will not allow me to stack facilities or put facilities off to the sides of my farms! I NEED them to work! The cost a lot of FC to not be able to use them properly! Thanks!
Old Oct 28 2021, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lay View Post
Both my green hand and my purple hand is not working properly. It will not allow me to stack facilities or put facilities off to the sides of my farms! I NEED them to work! The cost a lot of FC to not be able to use them properly! Thanks!
Hi Mary Lay,
Please note the hands can not stack items exactly on top of other things. There has to be at least one spot the size of a pine tree open for you to place an item there. If your farm is done in staggered 9x9 fields then you may not have a spot on the edge to place a facility. You will need to try all the way around the farm to try to find a place that you can place them.
The same for stacking facilities there has to be at least one open space the size of a pine tree in the location you are trying to stack the facilities. You may have to move the one you want to stack around a bit to find the open spot.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2021, 11:04 AM

Unhappy Fuel

Now I think something is not going well at all. Yesterday night I had in fuel, 2,117,160 and I just check and only have 12,510 I have lost millions of fuel. If it continues, I will quite playing, because I wont be able to work for other, if I loose all my fuel every day. Maybe you are doing upgrate and it make error on my fuel. I would like to have my millions of fuel back again. Thank you. There no use playing if I cannot work for other farmers, all because my fuel disapears.
Old Oct 29 2021, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine3 View Post
Now I think something is not going well at all. Yesterday night I had in fuel, 2,117,160 and I just check and only have 12,510 I have lost millions of fuel. If it continues, I will quite playing, because I wont be able to work for other, if I loose all my fuel every day. Maybe you are doing upgrate and it make error on my fuel. I would like to have my millions of fuel back again. Thank you. There no use playing if I cannot work for other farmers, all because my fuel disapears.
Hi Sunshine,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
You currently have 1,501,453 fuel. I am not sure where you are looking at that you see 12,510 fuel.

When you are working for others and you do a lot of hired jobs, you are using your fuel up. There is nothing wrong with your fuel and you have not lost any fuel. The developers are not doing any upgrades and do not do any work on the servers we are playing on. There isn't anything to return to you as you have the fuel you have collected from gifts and your 1 oil refinery.
If you wish you can contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 02 2021, 07:43 PM

Why can't my fuel I have been gifted be used in the fuel It is still sitting in my storage

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity