Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 15 2021, 09:44 AM

Default fuel is not added to storage

member: 1486937153

When I recieve fuel gifts, they are added from the gift box to the storage and appear there.

But when I ask for fuel sendings in the facility manager, many people send batches and the 34 batches land in the gift box. But when I click on "store ingrediens" they don`t go into storage (unlike the gifts, which are sent to the storage at the same time) but get lost to nowhere.

Please help.
Old Dec 15 2021, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
member: 1486937153

When I recieve fuel gifts, they are added from the gift box to the storage and appear there.

But when I ask for fuel sendings in the facility manager, many people send batches and the 34 batches land in the gift box. But when I click on "store ingrediens" they don`t go into storage (unlike the gifts, which are sent to the storage at the same time) but get lost to nowhere.

Please help.
Hi Rposer,
When you ask for fuel using the "+" you are asking for ingredients to make fuel tanks. That ingredient is crude oil barrels and that is what you get instead of fuel tanks. There isn't any thing in the facility manager to ask for ingredients that will get you fuel tanks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2021, 06:33 PM

My Fuel Station would not count. Only tells me I can refill in 4 hours and 28 minutes, but does not run the counts of anything for me. ALL are showing 0 (Zero). Please fix that for me soon. Thank you!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Dec 21 2021, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
My Fuel Station would not count. Only tells me I can refill in 4 hours and 28 minutes, but does not run the counts of anything for me. ALL are showing 0 (Zero). Please fix that for me soon. Thank you!
Hi Sandie

You have already refuelled today.

Please remember you can only refuel once a day.

If you try to refuel again during the same day, then you will see 0 for fuel tanks stored and how much time you have to wait till you will be able to refuel again.
Old Dec 21 2021, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sandie

You have already refuelled today.

Please remember you can only refuel once a day.

If you try to refuel again during the same day, then you will see 0 for fuel tanks stored and how much time you have to wait till you will be able to refuel again.
I have always been able to have the counts no matter when I clicked on that refuel station. I have never seen it being 0 on all counts. Something is definitely wrong with it. I shall try to click on it later to see if it will run the counts for me. I think in an hour or so I should be able to refill. I will let you know whether it counts or not.

Thank you, Marymarcel!!!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Dec 22 2021, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I have always been able to have the counts no matter when I clicked on that refuel station. I have never seen it being 0 on all counts. Something is definitely wrong with it. I shall try to click on it later to see if it will run the counts for me. I think in an hour or so I should be able to refill. I will let you know whether it counts or not.

Thank you, Marymarcel!!!
Hi Sandie

It shows 0 as you are not able to refuel yet.

As I told you, you can refuel once a day. The current day ends at midnight Eastern Time, not your local time zone if you are in a different time zone.

So, once you have refuelled if you were to try again the time showing to you when you can next refuel is the the time remaining until midnight EST. After midnight EST you will be able to refuel again.
Old Dec 24 2021, 08:18 AM

Default Moving tools to quick access

I cannot for the life of me remember how to exchange tools in the "quick access" for others. Where in the game guide is this info found? Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Old Dec 24 2021, 08:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I cannot for the life of me remember how to exchange tools in the "quick access" for others. Where in the game guide is this info found? Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Hi jeersmon,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools.

Moving or replacing tools in the game bar you do through the shortcut icon top right of your game screen.

Instructions if you need them are in Chapter 3 of the Game Guide. For replacing existing tools showing scroll down to the bottom of the post. Here's the link: Using Shortcuts

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 25 2021, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down tools

it keeps telling me I need to buy a 6x6 Harvester but I all ready have a 6x6 harvester. is there a fix to this?
Old Dec 25 2021, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabellaUnderwood View Post
it keeps telling me I need to buy a 6x6 Harvester but I all ready have a 6x6 harvester. is there a fix to this?
Hi IsabellaUnderwood,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
Please provide your Farm Town ID number so we can check this. You can find it in the banner at the top of your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity