Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2022, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Default disappearing tools

namely the blue wood chopper. it makes me buy one every session instead of just being there. Please fix it.

Donna Bernard
Old Jan 08 2022, 03:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Bernard View Post
namely the blue wood chopper. it makes me buy one every session instead of just being there. Please fix it.

Donna Bernard
Hi Donna,

Please hide everything in your game preferences except for tools, then go to the last farm you were on when purchased that tool and see if it's on a farm. If you can't find it there you will need to check all your farms for it.

If you find it, you will need to put it into storage so that you can use it on any of your farms from your toolbox.

If you still can't find it on any of your farms, pleas provide your user ID so we can take a look at your data. Your ID is the long number in the message above your game screen.

Old Jan 11 2022, 04:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Default trophies

my trophy icon is grayed out it shows I have 10 but when I click on it to see nothing comes up im new to the game and dont understand most of the items in the tool box
Old Jan 11 2022, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6kittycats View Post
my trophy icon is grayed out it shows I have 10 but when I click on it to see nothing comes up im new to the game and dont understand most of the items in the tool box
Hi6kittcats,

As you are asking about the Toolbox as well as Trophies I have moved your post to the thread about tool.

The trophies icon is greyed out at the moment as that feature has not been added back to the game yet. Once it has been added back it will no longer be greyed out.

The icons in the toolbox are explained in the Game Guide Chapter 2. Here's the link to the specific post about the Tool Box: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6302918

As you are new to the game it may be worth you finding some time to read some of the rest of Game Guide as you start using more features:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162

For the forum you could also benefit from checking out some of the posts the Forum Guide so you know where you can post, why posts and the replies may be moved, how to find them and why some threads are closed for posting: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Old Jan 11 2022, 11:19 AM

Default How come

How come my semi-truck doesn't show that I've purchased it in the store. I have it on farm 5 along with the ordering station grey color it doesn't have a show inside the ordering station attached to it when the description shows" order and transfer more products much faster in a semi truck, the order satation that is. Both are non turbo and the semi lets me load products.
Old Jan 11 2022, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisarami View Post
How come my semi-truck doesn't show that I've purchased it in the store. I have it on farm 5 along with the ordering station grey color it doesn't have a show inside the ordering station attached to it when the description shows" order and transfer more products much faster in a semi truck, the order satation that is. Both are non turbo and the semi lets me load products.
Hi Lisarami

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

The Ordering station with trailer allows you to start all products in your Semi Trailer truck by clicking in Order all button.

That way you dont have to open the Semi trailer to start each product.

It is better to place the Ordering station with trailer in your storage, please remember that farmcash tools do not take space from your item storage.

Also, if you decide to purchase the Turbo ordering station in the future, the game will check you have the Ordering station in your storage and you will not have problems purchasing the new one.
Old Jan 12 2022, 09:21 AM

Default bugs wih fishing boat and truck with chainsaw

ID #1398017598
When I click on my fishing boat or truck with chainsaw it says I need to have one so I click on each one and put it in storage then take it out of storage and it works then
Old Jan 12 2022, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydogg1@comcast.net View Post
ID #1398017598
When I click on my fishing boat or truck with chainsaw it says I need to have one so I click on each one and put it in storage then take it out of storage and it works then
Hi rustydogg1

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

You have to place those tools in your storage as they are on a farm.

When you have your tools in storage, then you can use them from your yellow Tool box in all your farms.
Old Jan 19 2022, 12:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fuel Shortage

I cannot figure out why I cannot keep fuel in storage. I have oil pumps on all 44 farms, I have purchased 17 total oil refineries. I don't normally harvest and plant more than once a day.

I don't do the ships or the trains. Yet I cannot seem to be able to build up my fuel storage. I used to only need to refuel once a month or so. Now I'm having to gift it in.
Old Jan 19 2022, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I cannot figure out why I cannot keep fuel in storage. I have oil pumps on all 44 farms, I have purchased 17 total oil refineries. I don't normally harvest and plant more than once a day.

I don't do the ships or the trains. Yet I cannot seem to be able to build up my fuel storage. I used to only need to refuel once a month or so. Now I'm having to gift it in.
Hi rockcandymountain,

Although we can't tell you exactly what you have been using fuel for we can see that you have been doing a considerable amount of upgrading to farms. If you have added workable items to those, used fuel to modify them, you will be using more fuel than you were before you started upgrading them. As you upgraded and added more to them you will have been gradually using more and more fuel.

You've also increased the amount of facilities you have so will likely be using more fuel for using Start All, Store All and you've been Cashing Out far more often then you used to which also uses fuel.

If less friends are working your facilities than there used to be or you are not starting more batches of Fuel Tanks in the oil refinery as soon as they have been worked, you will be getting less fuel than you were before.
If you are running low on crude oil at any point, check the amount of products you have stored that are made in the oil refinery and see if you need to be making all of them, if you don't then prioritise using the crude oil for making the Fuel tanks rather than all of the products.

You bought a Gas Station some years ago, check that facility and make sure that you are not loading Fuel tanks into it as that just sells the fuel.

Tags
fuel, fuel shortage, fueling