Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 15 2022, 01:08 AM

I've tried all I can think of and still not receiving any gifts. It shows on 'notifications' on FB that different neighbors have sent gifts but they are not showing up when I get to Farm Town!
Old Jan 15 2022, 04:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally south View Post
I've tried all I can think of and still not receiving any gifts. It shows on 'notifications' on FB that different neighbors have sent gifts but they are not showing up when I get to Farm Town!
Hi sally south,

I have moved your post to the thread where you last posted about this and were replied to.

Without knowing exactly what it is you have tried we may be asking you to try something you have already done.
Please go to the first post on page one and go through the items listed under "Experiencing Difficulties With Gifting?" and see if there is anything there that you have not already tried.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

If those don't help please let us know which updated browsers you are getting this problem with.

Old Jan 15 2022, 05:17 AM

Angry Major problems

Please take a look at my account, not able to send gifts, not able to advance #trains, not able to interact with neighbor James Havener, who is a friend but not recognized by my account. my # is 1651513251
Old Jan 15 2022, 05:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiehav777 View Post
Please take a look at my account, not able to send gifts, not able to advance #trains, not able to interact with neighbor James Havener, who is a friend but not recognized by my account. my # is 1651513251
Hi jamiehav77,

As your first 2 issues are with gifts and trains I have moved your post to the thread for gifting as the solution for the gifting may also resolve your issue with trains.

Please go to the first post on page one and go through the items listed under "Experiencing Difficulties With Gifting?" and see if there is anything there that you have not already tried.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

For your problem with your neighbour, there are many features that neighbours are used for so we need to know what it is you are trying to do with your neighbour that is not working for you.

Old Jan 19 2022, 07:13 AM

Just started this morning, can not move trees from gift box into storage, the 'store plants' just blips and trees wont' more,, cleared memcache didn't help .... i can move then onto the field .... it was working fine yesterday so the glitch just started this morning
Old Jan 19 2022, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Just started this morning, can not move trees from gift box into storage, the 'store plants' just blips and trees wont' more,, cleared memcache didn't help .... i can move then onto the field .... it was working fine yesterday so the glitch just started this morning
Hi JNelson

I just checked data for that id number and there is no more space in the item storage to store more items.
Old Jan 19 2022, 07:24 AM

Quote:
update - discovered storage was full, its the pop-up message window that is glitching --- ugh need some morning cafine
Old Jan 19 2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
update - discovered storage was full, its the pop-up message window that is glitching --- ugh need some morning cafine
Yes, I answered you in the post just above your last one.
Old Jan 29 2022, 07:00 AM

Default 738069223

im not receiving the gifts since the new upgrade
Old Jan 29 2022, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susananddan1991@bellsouth View Post
im not receiving the gifts since the new upgrade
Hi susananddan

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

I think you are saying that you are not seeing gifts in your My Requests tab.

If so, this is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are, then you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached