Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 19 2022, 03:36 PM

Default Marketplace

When I go to the marketplace there is no one there, I've try everything from cleaning cache, changing language to rebootinng system, I need someone to help me
Old Jan 19 2022, 03:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by relkins View Post
When I go to the marketplace there is no one there, I've try everything from cleaning cache, changing language to rebootinng system, I need someone to help me
Hi Relkins,
Please stop posting the same thing in multiple places. It does not help and we can't help you any better if you don't post always in the same thread for us to gather all the information in one place.

Please continue posting in the Help & Support thread about Facilities and Facility Manager:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 19 2022 at 04:09 PM.
Old Jan 19 2022, 09:51 PM

Location: Jasper, FL, 4 Miles across the Georgia/Florida line
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger
Default Is this a BUG?

USER ID number ( 1847410380 )

A BUG?
I'm having an issue with the game loading when I'm loading from the
Facility Wall Request page.
I click on a neighbors farm to work and the
The page loads but only to the header page, the game farm does not load. I have to hit reload to engage the game.

This action also happens when I get gifts, the page will not but not the acknowledgment page. when I click reload it shows the gift has been expired (accepted).
???
is it me or a bug
Old Jan 19 2022, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylentiger View Post
USER ID number ( 1847410380 )

A BUG?
I'm having an issue with the game loading when I'm loading from the
Facility Wall Request page.
I click on a neighbors farm to work and the
The page loads but only to the header page, the game farm does not load. I have to hit reload to engage the game.

This action also happens when I get gifts, the page will not but not the acknowledgment page. when I click reload it shows the gift has been expired (accepted).
???
is it me or a bug
Hi Sylentiger,
What browser are you using and what operating system? I have seen a slight delay loading wall request farms if I have more than one opened at the same time. As long as I go to the tab for each then it will continue loading. I use Firefox and there is a bug in that causing the delay.
We have not had any other posts about them not opening though.

I will copy your post to the thread for the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2022, 06:24 PM

For quite some time I've noticed that when loading any friend's farm, right after I see "Getting tools from shed" I see a "ghost farm" - Visiting Cindie (etc.) before the actual friend's farm is loaded. It took a while before I was fast enough to capture it before it changed to my real friend's farm. See attached (I hope!) It doesn't seem to cause any problems but I thought I should mention it. Oddly enough, I do have a friend with exactly the same name but NOT the same XP or level.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Visiting Cindie 2022-01-20.jpg (7.3 KB, 7 views)
Old Jan 20 2022, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
For quite some time I've noticed that when loading any friend's farm, right after I see "Getting tools from shed" I see a "ghost farm" - Visiting Cindie (etc.) before the actual friend's farm is loaded. It took a while before I was fast enough to capture it before it changed to my real friend's farm. See attached (I hope!) It doesn't seem to cause any problems but I thought I should mention it. Oddly enough, I do have a friend with exactly the same name but NOT the same XP or level.
Hi BarbLH,
We have had a couple reports of this, but it is not causing problems. I wouldn't worry about it as long as it goes on to the correct farms to work.
Old Jan 20 2022, 07:29 PM

Hi Tiger,
Thanks for the reply. I've cleared cache when this happens & also done cookies, I've also restarted FF & also the computer, sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't. It worked yesterday when I accepted gifts & sent them back & then earlier today it did it again & I got the same message.
Thanks again
Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi doug,

We're not getting this with Firefox so it sounds like you're getting a temp issue, quite what is causing it sometimes and not others we don't know.

Did you check for browser updates in Firefox?

Please also run the memcache as well as you haven't done that yet. Here's the link again for convenience:
o do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
Old Jan 20 2022, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw View Post
Hi Tiger,
Thanks for the reply. I've cleared cache when this happens & also done cookies, I've also restarted FF & also the computer, sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't. It worked yesterday when I accepted gifts & sent them back & then earlier today it did it again & I got the same message.
Thanks again
Doug
Hi Doug,
We are not sure why some are getting this. The problem is that is it is very intermitent and thus very hard to be tracked down. I use Firefox and have never had that error message.
Old Jan 21 2022, 09:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Doris J. ( 100000848051286 ) - For 2 days I have not been able to use Trade Warehouse.
When I have updated my facilities and prepared my Trade facilities and go to Trade market there is no one there except Tom and I. When click on neighbor bar to sell them products nothing happens. It is like my farm is not connected in any way to Trade facilities.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 21 2022, 09:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
Doris J. ( 100000848051286 ) - For 2 days I have not been able to use Trade Warehouse.
When I have updated my facilities and prepared my Trade facilities and go to Trade market there is no one there except Tom and I. When click on neighbor bar to sell them products nothing happens. It is like my farm is not connected in any way to Trade facilities.
Hi Doris,
Your original post about this was moved and answered. Please respond in that thread. You can find it in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...641546&page=21

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, change language, copy, cut, job market, market icons, market place, message, messages, no-one in market, paste, status colors, stuck messages, trade market