Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2022, 10:19 AM

thanks for the reply taz no it was single layers since reloading back in it seems to be ok/ never seen it happen before its a new error for me.
Old Jan 07 2022, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
thanks for the reply taz no it was single layers since reloading back in it seems to be ok/ never seen it happen before its a new error for me.
Hi Alexm,
Then it may have been a one time glitch and unfortunately that would be too difficult to reproduce.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2022, 11:04 AM

I guess I landed on the right link from my email. I switched over the "edge" and didn't have any problems today. So, I'm guessing Chrome has messed something up. Thank you for being there for assistance.
Old Jan 09 2022, 11:40 AM

Default 1209944324 USER ID number

Hi there

I am having problems loading the game. This is the message I keep getting....

2022-01-09 17:35:28.655 ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild294.data.gz
2022-01-09 17:35:28.691 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2022-01-09 17:35:28.693 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild294.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-01-09 17:35:28.695 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
Old Jan 09 2022, 11:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekki Alao View Post
Hi there

I am having problems loading the game. This is the message I keep getting....

2022-01-09 17:35:28.655 ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild294.data.gz
2022-01-09 17:35:28.691 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2022-01-09 17:35:28.693 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild294.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-01-09 17:35:28.695 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
HI Jekki Alao,
I have moved your post to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread.
Please try all the steps in the first post of this thread and the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Make sure your browser and computer are updated. You might try another updated browser and see if you get different results or can get into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2022, 07:44 PM

Default Error when selling via Trading Warehouse

When I'm in the market I click on one of the avatars showing beige bar to see their Trading Warehouse. Once there, I try to sell them a product they are asking for in their warehouse. On two occasions the sale appeared to fail (long delay and no confirmation message). Saw the following errors in the console log:
2022-01-23 01:35:47.415 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2022-01-23 01:36:29.306 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Happened on two different player warehouses.
Old Jan 22 2022, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 View Post
When I'm in the market I click on one of the avatars showing beige bar to see their Trading Warehouse. Once there, I try to sell them a product they are asking for in their warehouse. On two occasions the sale appeared to fail (long delay and no confirmation message). Saw the following errors in the console log:
2022-01-23 01:35:47.415 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2022-01-23 01:36:29.306 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Happened on two different player warehouses.
Hi MikeYoung,
I have moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread about error messages.
I have a feeling it is a case they no longer had that item listed because someone beat you to the sale.
I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at it.
Old Jan 22 2022, 10:54 PM

Hi
I have been waiting since last year to be able to play FT, at first it would act like its going to load and then it loads a real long gray screen that is endless, so I gave up. Now, that I come back to try again, it keeps refreshing and nothing else???
I had to press the "X" for it to stop long enough to get my USER ID it has been many months myself and my sister hasn't been able to play??
I cannot get any other information. And, there isn't anything wrong with my settings or anything... Help Please!!!!! User ID Latest Update: number ( 1149481354 ) -
Thanks

Last edited by Patricia_B2009; Jan 22 2022 at 10:55 PM. Reason: there was a T instead of a Y for year
Old Jan 22 2022, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia_B2009 View Post
Hi
I have been waiting since last year to be able to play FT, at first it would act like its going to load and then it loads a real long gray screen that is endless, so I gave up. Now, that I come back to try again, it keeps refreshing and nothing else???
I had to press the "X" for it to stop long enough to get my USER ID it has been many months myself and my sister hasn't been able to play??
I cannot get any other information. And, there isn't anything wrong with my settings or anything... Help Please!!!!! User ID Latest Update: number ( 1149481354 ) -
Thanks
Hi Patricia,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread about loading problems.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

Also make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements listed in the first post of this thread. There are steps in that post as well for checking your computer.
Old Jan 23 2022, 01:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Can't connect online in FarmTown

Not sure what to think but suddenly I could not be online while playing FarmTown. I can only play offline. I keep getting the reconnect window message and had to finally stay offline only. I'm hoping this is temporary and you are working on fixing something. I have cleared my Chrome cache and I'm not having any trouble connecting to the Internet itself.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl