Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 31 2020, 05:58 AM

Default Selling items on Farm Town

In the 5 months that I have been playing, I have bought many items. Is there any way to sell these items in bulk?
Old Oct 31 2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael P. B. View Post
In the 5 months that I have been playing, I have bought many items. Is there any way to sell these items in bulk?
Hi Michael P. B.

I moved your post to the thread for Storage.

If the items are on your farms, there is a tool which costs farmcash to help you to sell in bulk. You cant sell farmcash items.
You have the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...62#post5787562

If the items are in your storage, please read the following information from our Game Guide, Chapter 14 Storage
Old Nov 01 2020, 06:24 AM
Account Not Linked

I am trying to move facilities to another farm. They were empty..I put them in storage and when I tried to take them out of storage to new farm a message came up "Couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please try again later...which I did. It allowed one facility and then the same message came up for the rest?
Old Nov 01 2020, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am trying to move facilities to another farm. They were empty..I put them in storage and when I tried to take them out of storage to new farm a message came up "Couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please try again later...which I did. It allowed one facility and then the same message came up for the rest?

Hi rodkay1

You have to put a check mark in the options for "Show...." in your preferences, the wrench.
That way you will see every item you have on that farm.

Then, you need to have a clear space larger that the area required for the facility you are trying to place on that farm.
Old Dec 03 2020, 10:30 PM

Question Zip

In the storage shed there is a box that says ZIP. What did I do when I said yes?
Old Dec 03 2020, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwenger1 View Post
In the storage shed there is a box that says ZIP. What did I do when I said yes?
Hi Kwenger,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage. You can find the information about this in the Gsme Guide chapter 14 about Storage:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2020, 10:08 AM

No matter how much I sell, I keep getting the message that my storage is full and I need to sell more. I am now up to 25 quadrillion coins, how far do I need to go? Thanks
Old Dec 06 2020, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKStengl View Post
No matter how much I sell, I keep getting the message that my storage is full and I need to sell more. I am now up to 25 quadrillion coins, how far do I need to go? Thanks
Hi MKStengl,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage since you are not asking about tools or fuel.
Your storage is a 99.3% so you need to keep selling off items until you can get it back down under 90%. How many coins you have doesn't have anything to do with the storage.
I can only suggest you go through your storage using the filter for listing those items you have more than 20 million and sell half of each of those items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2020, 12:55 AM

Default storage limit

hi

is there a limit to what amount can be stored?

i seem to lose everything when they go over 200,000,000 items.

i do not seem to see anything in the storage part of the game guide.

thank you
Old Dec 09 2020, 04:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
hi

is there a limit to what amount can be stored?

i seem to lose everything when they go over 200,000,000 items.

i do not seem to see anything in the storage part of the game guide.

thank you
Hi demetri,

Yes there are limits to both Harvests and Products storage and Item storage.

With Harvests&Products storage the individual limit for an item is 200 million BUT you certainly can't keep that amount for everything possible to harvest or make in the game. You will reach your Capacity limit way before then.

It's better not to try to keep 200 million of anything as what can also happen when that limit is reached is any random item(s) can also go missing, not necessarily just the one that reached the individual limit.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds