Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 22 2012, 03:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I too find it frustrating to have no ways to earn farm cash once we reach the top level. I have bought FB Credits cards to purchase farm cash with and I did enjoy having a little extra farm cash to buy tools, land expansions, and a few facilities with. You don't get all that much farm cash with one FB Credit card though so any farm cash purchased that way disappears very quickly. The quests, I have also enjoyed doing but they add to my frustration about the lack of ways to earn farm cash. They've been teasing us since the beginning with a "Coming Soon" a way to possibly earn 1 farm cash when completing a quest. Soon isn't coming soon enough for me. I'm currently in my stubborn mode. I refuse to buy anymore FB credits cards until we get a way to earn farm cash occasionally. Those of us that get catapulted to the top level when new levels are added reach that top level by playing and most of us play hard. We deserve a way to earn farm cash. So I hope the game developers will listen to us and end our frustration, give us a way to earn farm cash!
Old May 22 2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmae View Post
I too find it frustrating to have no ways to earn farm cash once we reach the top level. I have bought FB Credits cards to purchase farm cash with and I did enjoy having a little extra farm cash to buy tools, land expansions, and a few facilities with. You don't get all that much farm cash with one FB Credit card though so any farm cash purchased that way disappears very quickly. The quests, I have also enjoyed doing but they add to my frustration about the lack of ways to earn farm cash. They've been teasing us since the beginning with a "Coming Soon" a way to possibly earn 1 farm cash when completing a quest. Soon isn't coming soon enough for me. I'm currently in my stubborn mode. I refuse to buy anymore FB credits cards until we get a way to earn farm cash occasionally. Those of us that get catapulted to the top level when new levels are added reach that top level by playing and most of us play hard. We deserve a way to earn farm cash. So I hope the game developers will listen to us and end our frustration, give us a way to earn farm cash!
Hi, I moved your post to general feedback on Farm Cash
Old May 26 2012, 04:20 AM

Default give me a reason to buy farm cash

well i say this because i have mixed feelings now . i recently had my original account disabled for probably some minor trivial misdemeanour as many have going byreading various reports so back to the title what reason do i have to wanna buy anymore farm cash i must have bought over 5000 farm cash playin this game , do i wanna do this ever again , not really , not if u can lose in a flash and can never get it back
Old May 26 2012, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerthedodger View Post
well i say this because i have mixed feelings now . i recently had my original account disabled for probably some minor trivial misdemeanour as many have going byreading various reports so back to the title what reason do i have to wanna buy anymore farm cash i must have bought over 5000 farm cash playin this game , do i wanna do this ever again , not really , not if u can lose in a flash and can never get it back
If your original account was disabled then that was done by Facebook. They are the ones you need to contact. Farm Town has no control over that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2012, 01:50 PM

I accepted about 15 new neighbors from a FT-related site. They are ALL great neighbors, avid players, fun to chat with or work with..... and most, understandably do NOT come to the forum - even to complain.

They are almost all at level 335 and many with far more exp than my "puny" 40million points.

I would hope the devs target players like that with an encouragement to earn FC when they bring in legitimate new players.... not a $55 and out "account"

Perhaps when a new player reaches level 100, the player who brought them in gets $30FC, then another bonus at level 200 etc.

Surely the devs would see income from the new players that would exceed the bonus paid to the older player.

However, if I were determining the cost of new tools, I might have considered a coin-cost for upgrading the harvest and also the plow and also the sow..... but a decent FC-cost for upgrading the Combine.

The pattern is set that only FC tools can be used at another farm. I am fine with that. I see more "greed" (or perhaps "zeal") in a player who objects to the high cost of tools they feel "need" to work many, many other farms for the profits.

oh well....
Old Jun 07 2012, 02:06 PM

I am one of those players who from the start tends to play mostly alone.
I have had many FT neighbours, but they only want me to do their facilities while they don't do mine, and after a while I see no action from them.
I am on level 335, and will no doubt be jumped to 360 on the next level increase.
I have over 62 million XP points, and I struggle to make the milions required to expand farms.
I very much enjoy this game, and even though many items are FC the game is still very much cheaper than 11 other games I ditched due to being unable to proceed without the need to spend real money. At least FT can still be played without FC items (as shown on my other 2 accounts).
The one complaint I do have is the amount of time it takes to work on someone elses facilities, or even on my own facilities using one of my other accounts (97 different facilities on on farm, not including the services), so my request to make this game less time consuming, and to probably get more interaction held on facility work is ... A single option button for each farm to cover all facilities on that farm (or something similar) then at least I would have time to work on others farms.
Is that too much to ask?
And yes it would probably come under a FC item?
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:31 AM

If they bring out a tool like that, charge obscene amounts of FC (which isn't hard to do when we can't make any), and therefore make it so my super fast computer makes no difference in my ability to be the first, or second, one to drain someone's facilities, I'm gone from the game. IMO if they're going to put out a tool like that, everyone who is at max level automatically should be given one for zero FC. It would be a nice way to reward long-standing players who have gotten almost nothing for continuing to play.
Old Jun 09 2012, 01:07 PM

When they gave us the ability to work each facility with 1 click, I don't think we had to pay for that option. Maybe we will be lucky like that if they give us the ability to work each farm with 1 click. But honestly, I would be happy to pay FC for that option myself.
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:51 PM

Default I wouldn't be willing

I wouldn't be willing to be honest. Why is very simple - we're not getting anymore FC due to being top levels and I have ZERO extra $ to use on this. So where is the FC required going to come from?
Old Jun 11 2012, 08:06 PM

Default FB credits not supported onFB anymore

I just brought some FB credits to use on FT. So I could buy some items for my farms. When I went to FB to log them in I discovered that I can't do that anymore because FB said in a pop up that was not supported any more. But that I still could go to my favorite game and use them there. So I went to FT and low and behold, I can't use them there either because I haven't logged them into FB. Which I can't do anymore. So now I'm stuck with $25.00 of worthless FB credits. I can't return the thing because I already took the silver off to use. So can someone tell me what in the heck I'm to do now? I'm not a happer farmer at the moment.

I asked one of my fellow farmers and they gave me a link to use. I was able to apply the credits. Now to see if I can get them over to my farm.

Changes, changes, changes. About to make me screem.

Last edited by Farmer Kate 52; Jun 11 2012 at 08:12 PM.