Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 13 2020, 04:15 PM

Thanks for the nice surprise. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

I bought all 5 of the new tools, but the two combines are not showing anywhere in my toolbox. The other three are there. Do they have the yellow "484" above them as the seeder, plow and harvester do?
Old Feb 13 2020, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Thanks for the nice surprise. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

I bought all 5 of the new tools, but the two combines are not showing anywhere in my toolbox. The other three are there. Do they have the yellow "484" above them as the seeder, plow and harvester do?
Hi NJones,
The combines do not have the numbers on them. They will also show below the EX combines rather than at the top of the list, so if you own any of the EX combines the new one will be below those in the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2020, 06:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the update.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 14 2020, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul! Appreciate the new tools. They work great.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2020, 12:30 PM

I'm experiencing the same issue with the 22x22 combine. The FC account shows the purchase and the tool is listed as a duplicate in the store. However, when I select it, I receive the msg that it must be purchased. I have also cleared mem cache.
Old Feb 15 2020, 02:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross999 View Post
I'm experiencing the same issue with the 22x22 combine. The FC account shows the purchase and the tool is listed as a duplicate in the store. However, when I select it, I receive the msg that it must be purchased. I have also cleared mem cache.
Hi dross,
Make sure you are clicking on the correct one. The one you bought is the Combine Harvest-Plow. If you are and it still is saying you need to buy it, take it out of your storage and place it on a farm, click the Save button, close your farms. Reopen your farms and place it back in your storage and click Save again. Then try using it.
Old Feb 15 2020, 04:36 PM

Awesome! thank you for the updates, Raul and team!!
Old Feb 16 2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dross,
Make sure you are clicking on the correct one. The one you bought is the Combine Harvest-Plow. If you are and it still is saying you need to buy it, take it out of your storage and place it on a farm, click the Save button, close your farms. Reopen your farms and place it back in your storage and click Save again. Then try using it.
Thanks for the quick response Taz. The issue is resolved.
Old Feb 17 2020, 02:54 AM

Default Train Manager

When the Train Manager comes out will we still be able to do it the old way? Because I can't have more than 4 neighbors or it slows my game wayyyyyy down.
Old Feb 17 2020, 04:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
When the Train Manager comes out will we still be able to do it the old way? Because I can't have more than 4 neighbors or it slows my game wayyyyyy down.
Hi Dana,

The train manager is going to be for managing and boosting your own trains, not for boosting someone else's trains. Whether or not boosting friends trains could be done for a future update, we don't know at this time. As Raul stated it will work similar to the Seaport Manager, I should imagine you will still be able to boost your own trains from the farm if you wish just like you can manage your ship from the ship on the farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread