i have a bug again with my fuel i earn i get dozens of ships and trains a day
and normal i get from 5-20 mio a day but not now
some went wrong again ,i work ,help as usuall 100s of farmers a day

please help me if you have time
thank you so much
happy farming

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=44
Hi buffaloboy,
The trains and ships have nothing to do with your fuel amount as they only carry crude oil barrrels and not fuel tanks. You have 9 oil refineries and plenty of crude oil barrels, so only thing I can suggest it to refill and post your facilities more often. Those, working others facilities and through gifts are the only sources you have for getting fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2023, 08:15 AM

Default Purple hand not allowing overlapping of ponds after migration

Hello - I have all of the hands and had previously been able to overlap ponds by putting one in each square of a 9x9 grid, however, now no matter what hand I use, what the farm has on it, or even if it has nothing on it, I am not able to overlap them. It makes me put it where there is nothing else on the grass.

Would appreciate someone looking into it.

Thanks!

Your USER ID number is: 100000329813048 Build No: 563
Old Nov 11 2023, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrsSweetPea View Post
Hello - I have all of the hands and had previously been able to overlap ponds by putting one in each square of a 9x9 grid, however, now no matter what hand I use, what the farm has on it, or even if it has nothing on it, I am not able to overlap them. It makes me put it where there is nothing else on the grass.

Would appreciate someone looking into it.

Thanks!

Your USER ID number is: 100000329813048 Build No: 563
Hi lvlrsSweetPea

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

The purple hand allows you to buy and place the items on your farm but you need to take in mind you need to have a clear space the size of a pine tree to be able to place the item.

If you have more items on that farm, let say, crops flowers, trees, etc, then you have to find the clear spaces which are usually at the bottom of the farm.

Any form of layering fields for crops, trees, flowers or something else on top of those is not what the freestyle designer is intended for. If that is what you mean when you say you can't overlap, I am sorry, but we can't help you with that as we are not permitted to allow anyone to post any instructions.
Old Nov 23 2023, 02:10 AM

Default fuel issues

i see a problem developing and i also see other people stating that they are having a problem with the fuel........ why is this all of a sudden an issue... i have played this game for almost 12 years and never had an issue with gas before...... now i can't seem to keep any fuel at all....... what did you guys do??
Old Nov 23 2023, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i see a problem developing and i also see other people stating that they are having a problem with the fuel........ why is this all of a sudden an issue... i have played this game for almost 12 years and never had an issue with gas before...... now i can't seem to keep any fuel at all....... what did you guys do??
Hi jcloud5078,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools and fuel.

Nothing has been changed about how much fuel you get when you refuel or how many you can make in oil refineries.

There have been a lot of bigger farm upgrades available to buy for quite some time for all farms, and we have recently been able to buy farm 45 and now that can also be upgraded to the maximum size.

A lot of famers can forget that when you do any of those or even increase what is on existing farms, especially if they are choosing to layer as well, that they will be using far more fuel to work them or even just plant them if they tend hire others to work them.

In the first post on page one there is a list of other items that can also be reasons why anyone is using more fuel than they used to. Some farmers don't always notice that they have been using more fuel until they are getting low.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 26 2023, 08:41 PM

Default Using too much fuel

Recently reported an issue with fishing as a super neighbor. The solution suggested seems to work, however, it seems like now fishing as a SN is sucking up fuel faster than it can be replaced. Looks like the coins earned, and fuel used have swapped positions. Why???
Old Nov 26 2023, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
Recently reported an issue with fishing as a super neighbor. The solution suggested seems to work, however, it seems like now fishing as a SN is sucking up fuel faster than it can be replaced. Looks like the coins earned, and fuel used have swapped positions. Why???
Hi Mbcashman,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
I am sorry but nothing has changed on fuel consumption for fishing. It has always been 1 fuel per click on all boats per water. If you are fishing with the larger turbo boats and on farms that are wall to wall waters then it will use a lot of fuel, but still is only 1 fuel for each click per however many waters you are getting in one click. If you are covering 10 waters with the boat and get all the fish in 1 click then it will cost you 10 fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2023, 10:34 AM

Default Too much fuel

I just checked my fuel consumption, as a Super Neighbor. Largest turbo boat - - non stacked water - - one click used 1,137 gallons of fuel, isn't this a little too much????
Old Nov 28 2023, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
I just checked my fuel consumption, as a Super Neighbor. Largest turbo boat - - non stacked water - - one click used 1,137 gallons of fuel, isn't this a little too much????
Hi Mbcashman,
If it used that much fuel then they do have stacked and probably multple layers of waters in that location. Try in a location on your own farms or someone else's that you know it is only one water in range of the tool and you will see it only takes 1 per click in that water.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity