Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2021, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
Hi Taz

So, I have enough room, everything is showing and I'm not layering the trees on anything. I click on the planter and then on plant items and then nothing. Also the multi option only shows up in storage. Am I not doing something?
Hi EmilyF,
If you are trying to buy new trees, then you first have to pick up the multiplanter and that will open the store to trees.
Do you have anything hidden when you are trying to plant them? If niot and you can see the green square then they should plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2021, 07:27 PM

When you say pick up the multiplanter do you mean buy it or click on it? I've already bought it and it's on my farm. Nothing is hidden. When I click on the MP it drops a menu, I choose "plant items" and nothing opens...
Old Mar 12 2021, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
When you say pick up the multiplanter do you mean buy it or click on it? I've already bought it and it's on my farm. Nothing is hidden. When I click on the MP it drops a menu, I choose "plant items" and nothing opens...
Hi EmilyF,
Click on the multiplanter and put it in your storage. All tools need to be in storage and they do not take up spaces in your storage. Then you can open the Toolbox and click on it to pick it up to use. All of your farming tools will work that way.
If nothing is hidden and the trees you chose will not set down on the farm then where you are trying to place them is too close to something else. The area around the trees will turn green when you can set them down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2021, 07:34 PM

AH I see what I was doing wrong THANK YOU, Taz!
Old Mar 12 2021, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MOGlen,
The brown gifting machine only increases your Gift Box size. The Green one is what doubles your gifts. One thing to note though is if someone sends multiple gifts you may not get all of them. How many are you getting for 50 gifts?

For the Games activity showing more gifts that are not showing in the MY Requests they may be stuck gifts. You can try accepting some and see if they show in your Gift Box. If they do not show then they are stuck and the only thing you can do is remove them by clicking on the X for each one.

The data for gifts comes from Facebook and sometimes the data doesn't completely transfer. Unfortunately this is random and very difficult for the developers to find the cause. It will usually clear up in a few days.
TAZ -- quick update -- I found One gift that was hung on the FB activity page. If it was in the top 50, none would load. Once I got 50 new ones, it would load 50 but not the next group if it included the bad one.

I was getting an error when trying to IGNORE the gift, but was finally able to clear it using the IGNORE ALL of the FarmTown Gifts. Thanks for all you do!
Old Mar 12 2021, 08:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Farmers Wife,

Have you checked the Funnel filter in your Facility Manger to make sure it's set to work on all facilities on all farms? If it's not then it won't start/load them all.

Please open your Facility Manger, click on the funnel top right and make sure that it's set like this, then click the green check mark to save any changes.
If they still won't start or load with it set like that and you have enough products, please look for those facilities you have listed in the Facility Manger and make sure that there is a check mark on the box of the facility and then open the facility and make sure you also have check marks added for every product.

Thank you Tiger! I did check the funnel, and everything was checked as you recommended. I then checked the facilities for the checkmarks. Every facility had the check mark, but there was one item in each facility that did not have the checkmark. I have since fixed them, and they all load properly now. Thank you!
Old Mar 12 2021, 11:08 PM

When I harvest and plow a farm, if I leave the farm and come back, it isn't plowed anymore. Plow it again and leave, when you come back, not plowed.
Old Mar 12 2021, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrysa View Post
When I harvest and plow a farm, if I leave the farm and come back, it isn't plowed anymore. Plow it again and leave, when you come back, not plowed.
Hi Garrysa,
Is this 1 farm or multiple farms?
If it is 1 farm then you may have accidently layered that farm. The only way to fix this is to delete all the plots on that farm, restart your farms and see if they come back. If they do delete them again and repeat deleting and restarting until none show up again. Then you should be able to replow it.
Old Mar 13 2021, 12:10 AM

Only one that I know of. I harvested/plowed with one tool, just like I always do. Don't know how that would layer a 9x farm. It can sit for now. Not in the mood to totally redo something that was perfectly good.
Old Mar 13 2021, 09:14 AM

I'm having an interesting mystery with my sugar production. A few days ago, I stored all and then checked my ingredients. I found that I was very short on sugar. I figured that I had probably built up a good reserve that went away when we weren't able to work facilities. So I added a few more sugar refineries and let them work for a couple days and checked again. I always made sure to reload to be sure.

For no good reason, the second time, I decided to go ahead and load all and start all. I reloaded and checked again and found that I now had extra sugar. I sorted the facilities by utilization and checked each one that was under 100% and did not find sugar to be lacking in any of them.

Just now, I again stored all and checked ingredients. It listed 11108 sugar needed for remaining capacity and that I needed 278 more in my storage. I closed Facility Manager and reloaded the game, checked again, and the numbers were the same.

So I went ahead and Started and Loaded all, and found that again, no facilities were short on sugar. As I look at the ingredients list right now, 8 sugar units are needed for remaining capacity and I have 3124 extra.

Is this odd? It's not really a problem for me, as it seems I do have enough sugar.
Closed Thread