Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 01 2023, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
Hello! What is the ingredient pack gifts? I need to receive 15 for the farm pass. I have gotten sugar, coffee, meat, pork, chicken and it's still showing I have zero. Are they not correct?
Hi Shannt,
The ingredient packs are explained in the Game Guide chapter 34 ib this post link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...06#post6504906

Ingredient pack gifts are the ingredient requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2023, 12:45 AM

I have goal to receive ingredient packs. If I am correct, I should go to other wall requests and accept ingredients. However, they do not register.

This has been an issue for 2 Farm Pass now.

Donna Norris
Old Dec 02 2023, 12:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
I have goal to receive ingredient packs. If I am correct, I should go to other wall requests and accept ingredients. However, they do not register.

This has been an issue for 2 Farm Pass now.

Donna Norris
Hi Donna,
No you need to go to your facility manager and request ingredients for some product in one of the regular facilities. If you were supposed to send the ingredients packs then you would go to the other wall requests to send them to those who have requested ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2023, 03:09 AM

Question on the increase super facility products by 10%, should we see the higher production numbers? Or is it in the calculation that determines the amount that we don't see that is increased?
Old Dec 04 2023, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Question on the increase super facility products by 10%, should we see the higher production numbers? Or is it in the calculation that determines the amount that we don't see that is increased?
Hi SirMatthew,
The increase will show in the 2 parts (neighbors & trade market). If you produce 100 units in the facility then you get 50% of that for trading warehouse or 50 total. That is split between the 2 parts for 25 each. If you have the privelege to increase by 10% then you would get an extra 5 units which will be split as well so you would see 27 units in each part.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 04 2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old Dec 04 2023, 03:17 PM

be really good to get rid of getting hired for XP so hard now to get hired in the job market and some are very rude
Old Dec 04 2023, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
be really good to get rid of getting hired for XP so hard now to get hired in the job market and some are very rude
Hi amanda

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section. You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Dec 15 2023, 05:44 AM

This morning I checked the Farm Pass season goals. Walleye is set at 1078. I had 1474 available. I caught them and the goal is only showing I caught 636.
Old Dec 15 2023, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish355 View Post
This morning I checked the Farm Pass season goals. Walleye is set at 1078. I had 1474 available. I caught them and the goal is only showing I caught 636.
Hi Irish

If you looked at your Farm stats to know how many walleye were available, be sure the option for "Include products due to fertilizer, baits and bonus" is unchecked.

If you have it checked then it will show you more fish but farm pass only consider the real amount of welleye in the frozen lakes without baits.
Old Dec 15 2023, 11:52 PM
Account Not Linked

I have earned the farm pass reward "1 neighbour can work non-workable facilities". Several neighbours have worked my facilities since then and they still have not bee done, well, at least there is no notification that anyone in particular had worked those facilities and it doesn't show as worked in the priviledges section.
The only reason I do the farm pass is for this reward. I have many non workable facilities and this makes a big difference.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs