Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 09 2023, 01:31 PM

About 10 days ago, I attempted to log into an account I had created when we were still with Facebook. I had gone through the switchover required so that this account could be used on Slashkey. I cannot get into it on Slashkey. I have tried the the forget password process and Slashkey does not send me an email. I checked and I can still log into Facebook with this new ID. I created a support ticket about 7-9 days ago and haven't heard back.
Old Dec 09 2023, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
About 10 days ago, I attempted to log into an account I had created when we were still with Facebook. I had gone through the switchover required so that this account could be used on Slashkey. I cannot get into it on Slashkey. I have tried the the forget password process and Slashkey does not send me an email. I checked and I can still log into Facebook with this new ID. I created a support ticket about 7-9 days ago and haven't heard back.
Hi rockcandymountain

I will let support know about your problem.

Also, Im sending you a pm, please read it.
Old Jan 10 2024, 08:48 AM

Good morning. I have a friend who has decided she no longer wants to play FT, and was kind enough to give me her farms. Exactly what steps do I take to change it from her email to my email? Can I use the same email I use for MY farms, or does it need to be different? Thanks for the help.
Old Jan 10 2024, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. I have a friend who has decided she no longer wants to play FT, and was kind enough to give me her farms. Exactly what steps do I take to change it from her email to my email? Can I use the same email I use for MY farms, or does it need to be different? Thanks for the help.
Hi Early Girl

If you want to change that email address then it has to be a different one from the email address for your farms.

You have information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...74#post6542674
Old Jan 10 2024, 09:06 AM

Thanks Mary
Old Jan 10 2024, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Mary
You are welcome Early Girl
Old Jan 11 2024, 03:53 AM
Account Not Linked

My sister used to play FT, but stopped playing long before the switch over to the new website.
She now gave me her 2 accounts. I do have the email addresses, but not the passwords.
How do I go about to play on these 2 accounts and to put them on my name?
Old Jan 11 2024, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Bello View Post
My sister used to play FT, but stopped playing long before the switch over to the new website.
She now gave me her 2 accounts. I do have the email addresses, but not the passwords.
How do I go about to play on these 2 accounts and to put them on my name?
Hi Bella Bello

I understand that your sister didn't registered those accounts for the website while the game was still in facebook.

First of all, you have to contact support for each account to see if they can help you to get those farms back.
You need to send an email to: support@slashkey.com from each email address for those accounts.

If those accounts are then back, you could then change the email address for them if you wish following the instructions in this link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...22#post6555222

Please remember that you cant use the same email addres for those accounts.
Old Feb 01 2024, 05:43 PM

Default getting into farm town

i am finally into the forum.but i am confused how to get to my farms.everytime I go to log in it says my user name is not correct.
Old Feb 01 2024, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila jones overton View Post
i am finally into the forum.but i am confused how to get to my farms.everytime I go to log in it says my user name is not correct.
Hi Sheila,
I moved your post to the thread about problems with getting registered.
Your forum username and password are not the ones you need for your farms. That is completely separate. You need to follow the instructions in the first post on the first page of this thread to get registered for your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
link email, login