Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 08 2020, 09:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kperry7411 View Post
This has happened to me at least a dozen times lately.
When I'm at the market about to accept a hire offer another message immediately pops up from someone else to buy goods. It's so frustrating because the hiring offer disapears as well.
It has to be a glitch
Hi kperry7411,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring as during the hiring process when you are having this issue.

There's no way to show more than one message at a time so yes if you get a sale offer it will cancel the one you were looking at. All you can do is ask the farmer to try again.

If you have an idea you would like to suggest to improve this you can post your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it.

You will not be able to start a new thread there. Click on the link above, then when you get to the Suggestions area, click on the title that most suits your idea. Scroll down the page and post in the reply box at the bottom of the page. Please Note: If you post in a thread and it's not the right one or is better suited to another one, your post will be moved to the correct one.
Old Mar 04 2020, 09:54 PM

I been having the problem(s) while trying to hire someone to work my farms. I only attempt to hire someone with a red status. The farmer's status turns orange, but seldom yellow, never receive a sorry notice. I've tried to hire over ten farms, now I'm not sure they ever receive notice of any kind. Also this makes me accidentally hire more than one person for a job.
Old Mar 04 2020, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
I been having the problem(s) while trying to hire someone to work my farms. I only attempt to hire someone with a red status. The farmer's status turns orange, but seldom yellow, never receive a sorry notice. I've tried to hire over ten farms, now I'm not sure they ever receive notice of any kind. Also this makes me accidentally hire more than one person for a job.
Hi Jan Edwards,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring as this has nothing to do with problems loading the game.

I have seen that sometimes they do not reply but just leave the market. I am afraid there isn't anything we can do concerning that. As far as changing color once it changes to orange they have 30 seconds to accept the hire. Sometimes though they may not get the hire for some reason like they were doing something else and it will flash, but they don't have a chance to respond. I have even had someone I tried to hire leave before it has a chance to turn yellow, but then they responded and took the job. They are far to many things that can prevent it from working as simple as we would like.

Only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2020, 08:51 AM

Hi, im not getting any from hiring someone to my farm and also some of workers cant gain any. its been for 5 days now.i am loosing lots of fuel and money that i should get and the workers too. what is going on?Pls. help ty
Old Mar 12 2020, 10:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
Hi, im not getting any from hiring someone to my farm and also some of workers cant gain any. its been for 5 days now.i am loosing lots of fuel and money that i should get and the workers too. what is going on?Pls. help ty
Hi Cake,

What are you and your workers not getting when you hire them? If you mean the bonus chest then you don't get that when you hire someone to work your farms. Only strangers you hire from market get it when they complete the jobs on your farms. Buddies and Neighbours, Super Neighbours do not get the bonus chest either.

If you are allowing your fuel to be used by those you hire then they will be using your fuel to work your farms.

When you get jobs at market, you will have to check what it says in the hire offer to see if you will be using your own fuel or the farm owners fuel first or last. If they have not allowed their fuel to be used first or they don't have much, you will be using your own to work those farms.

The more work on a farm there is the more fuel is going to be used.

All information about Hiring, when you receive the bonus chest, how to set the use of your own fuel when hiring and how to know when a job offer is allowing the farm owners fuel to be used is explained in the Game Guide Chapter 09 - Hiring There are examples of the hiring messages in there to show you where to look in them to see if the farm owners fuel is going to be used or yours.
Old Mar 12 2020, 10:24 AM

I know the rules about fuels and hiring someone in the market .what i mean is im not getting coins ,its not registering . Coins what i got before hiring someone and after the job completed is the same amount of coins ,im not gaining the same of the one i hired. Somethings wrong and its for 5 days now. I let the someone i hired to use my fuel, fuel is lessened but the c coin on the upper left side didnt changed a bit for what i supposed to get .
Old Mar 12 2020, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
I know the rules about fuels and hiring someone in the market .what i mean is im not getting coins ,its not registering . Coins what i got before hiring someone and after the job completed is the same amount of coins ,im not gaining the same of the one i hired. Somethings wrong and its for 5 days now. I let the someone i hired to use my fuel, fuel is lessened but the c coin on the upper left side didnt changed a bit for what i supposed to get .
Hi Cake,
You do not get coins when harvesting either by yourself or hiring out for it. You get the products harvested. And if you hire them to plow too your coins will go down for the plowing part.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2020, 03:18 PM

I was just hired to work a set of farms, no bonus box showed up. Also did not ask if I wanted to leave before all work was finished. Not sure if it is part of the new update or if something is broken. In any case, I do like the new zoom levels. Keep up the good work!
Old Mar 18 2020, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blammin Hammer View Post
I was just hired to work a set of farms, no bonus box showed up. Also did not ask if I wanted to leave before all work was finished. Not sure if it is part of the new update or if something is broken. In any case, I do like the new zoom levels. Keep up the good work!
Hi Blammin Hammer,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about hiring as this has nothing to do with the current release.
If you were hired by a neighbor or someone you are buddies with then you will not get the bonus chest. You may not realize when hired if you are a neighbor or a buddy for someone who hires you.

For those since you don't get the bonus then it will not ask you if you want to leave before all the work is done.
Old Mar 19 2020, 12:12 PM

Default Job Marketplace

I cant get any farms on the marketplace to work my farms, no one is there.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired