Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 21 2020, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi I have the gift lifeline on a quest that in which I need a product that is not a normal gift item is there a way I can receive it as a gift eg sent from a neighbour who has it in their storage?

TIA
Hi Allykat

Which product do you need?

If the product you need is used in a facility you own to produce another item, then you can ask for ingredients for that item.
Your friends will send them and you will received the ingredients in your gift box. You have to store them for the product to count for your quest.

You have more information in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 21 2020, 02:49 PM

It is the apple cider vinegar as I don't have the facility to make it.
Old Feb 21 2020, 02:53 PM

Quote:
It is the apple cider vinegar as I don't have the facility to make it.
You can ask for ingredients using the Hot Sauce in the Sauce and Condiments factory as apple cider vinegar is one of the ingredients needed to make hot sauce.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Feb 21 2020, 02:57 PM

I have the ingredients, unfortunately just not the wine cellar to produce it.
Old Feb 21 2020, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I have the ingredients, unfortunately just not the wine cellar to produce it.
Allykat, please read my response just above your last post.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Feb 21 2020, 03:15 PM

Hi sorry senior moment, I don't have that facility either. Can it skip two facilities? I have put out an ingredient request (although I have all the ingredients already), so I will see what happens.

ty
Old Feb 21 2020, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Hi sorry senior moment, I don't have that facility either. Can it skip two facilities? I have put out an ingredient request (although I have all the ingredients already), so I will see what happens.

ty
Please open the Cajun Restaurant, and then click in the ? sign for Jambalaya.

You will see the list of ingredients for Jambalaya, the last one is Hot sauce, click in it.

You will see the list of ingredients for Hot sauce, click in Apple Cider vinegar.

In the next window at the top you will see a blue link saying "See what to make with apple cider vinegar". Click in it.

You will a list of products which use apple cider vinegar. Check them to see if you have the facility and from that product ask for ingredients and you will get the apple cider vinegar.

After storing it and get the green check mark you need to do the same for hot sauce. Check what to make with it and ask for ingredients from a facility you own.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Feb 25 2020, 09:19 AM

I have the Rose Petal Candle quest. I have harvested my pink roses twice since getting the quest but it doesn't get checked off. I've never had a problem like that with my quests. I have asked for ingredients for the pink rose petal candle and received it from a friend, put it in my storage but it still doesn't check off in my quest for it. What shall I do now as it will take 4 more days for the flowers to be harvested and the quest will expire by then

I must ad that I checked the lifeline of another quest so I understand why that didn't work and, I have 5.6 days until the quest ends to figure out a solution. Please help

Last edited by bjyhey3; Feb 25 2020 at 09:45 AM.
Old Feb 25 2020, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I have the Rose Petal Candle quest. I have harvested my pink roses twice since getting the quest but it doesn't get checked off. I've never had a problem like that with my quests. I have asked for ingredients for the pink rose petal candle and received it from a friend, put it in my storage but it still doesn't check off in my quest for it. What shall I do now as it will take 4 more days for the flowers to be harvested and the quest will expire by then
Hi bjyhey3

Are you sure you are harvesting pink roses in your own farm?

You cant ask for ingredients as you dont have an available Lifeline for this quest. You still have a Trading Lifeline open for your Bowler Hat quest. So you need to finish this quest to be able to get a Lifeline for Rose Petal Candle quest.

Rose Petal Candle quest expires on March 2, so think you have enough time to complete it. In case you will harvest your own pink roses in your farms, try to harvest only 1 or 2 and then check if that step gets the green check mark.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Feb 25 2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi bjyhey3

Are you sure you are harvesting pink roses in your own farm?

You cant ask for ingredients as you dont have an available Lifeline for this quest. You still have a Trading Lifeline open for your Bowler Hat quest. So you need to finish this quest to be able to get a Lifeline for Rose Petal Candle quest.

Rose Petal Candle quest expires on March 2, so think you have enough time to complete it. In case you will harvest your own pink roses in your farms, try to harvest only 1 or 2 and then check if that step gets the green check mark.
You said "harvest your own pink roses" but I hired them harvested...will that make a difference? I haven't noticed that being a problem in the past because I just started hiring to harvest my flowers.

I noticed the lifeline thing and understand. Thank You.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline