Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 21 2020, 08:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I am on computer and the one they switched me to has the dark mode option for the background. i just opened Facebook last night and I had been switched. There is no option in the drop down window to switch back so I will contact facebook and see if they will help. I did not click on anything to switch to whatever I have been switched to but it appears that I am locked into it.
I'm so sorry BamaMike but Facebook never tells us what they are doing. If you have dark mode try turning it off and see if another option appears. On a mobile you click the profile picture and the options then show up there to switch back, whether you would have that on a computer I am sorry I don't know, might be worth a try just in case.
Old Feb 21 2020, 09:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in finding this:

There is an issue with Facebook Beta and games at this time and Facebook are aware of the problem and working on it.

I am sorry but you are are going to have to wait on Facebook to find what's caused the problem and fix it
Old Feb 21 2020, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in finding this:

There is an issue with Facebook Beta and games at this time and Facebook are aware of the problem and working on it.

I am sorry but you are are going to have to wait on Facebook to find what's caused the problem and fix it
Thank you for letting us know. The game is loading but can't load the plugin.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Feb 22 2020, 05:45 PM

Default Not loading?

User #562338121

I was able to load last night (2-21-2020), but this morning I could not. The screen goes sort of gray and I get a message:

"THE CONNECTION WAS RESET"

I have cleared memcache 3 times, rebooted computer and modem, checked on flash player, all to no avail.

Can anyone PLEASE help me?
Old Feb 22 2020, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
User #562338121

I was able to load last night (2-21-2020), but this morning I could not. The screen goes sort of gray and I get a message:

"THE CONNECTION WAS RESET"

I have cleared memcache 3 times, rebooted computer and modem, checked on flash player, all to no avail.

Can anyone PLEASE help me?
Hi Scooter,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2020, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Scooter,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in links in that post.
I did. I cleared the cache 3 times. Rebooted both modem and router, rebooted computer, checked flash player and it is set for farmtown.

I don't know what else to do.

*edited to add
I tried to go to your famr(s) via the link and I get the same message - CONNECTION WAS RESET
Old Feb 22 2020, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did. I cleared the cache 3 times. Rebooted both modem and router, rebooted computer, checked flash player and it is set for farmtown.

I don't know what else to do.

*edited to add
I tried to go to your famr(s) via the link and I get the same message - CONNECTION WAS RESET
Hi Scooter,
You didn't say whether you did all the things in this link that is in that first post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

What results did you get for the server test?
Did you do the rest of the items listed in that link?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2020, 09:18 PM

I'm so sorry, but I'm not that "tech intelligent". I did follow one of the links, http://w2.slashkey.com/facebook/test.php and found that Non-Canvas Server W26 Name has the same "error pic", looks like a piece of paper with a frown face and the right corner of the paper folded down.

I think I did this right -
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8121&farm_ix=Y
Old Feb 22 2020, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I'm so sorry, but I'm not that "tech intelligent". I did follow one of the links, http://w2.slashkey.com/facebook/test.php and found that Non-Canvas Server W26 Name has the same "error pic", looks like a piece of paper with a frown face and the right corner of the paper folded down.

I think I did this right -
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8121&farm_ix=Y
Hi Scooter,
That would be correct as the server W26 has been removed because there was a problem with it a while back. The server test has not been updated to remove it yet. The server test just makes sure the servers are answering up. The path you get to the servers for testing is not the same path you go through to connect to play the game, but it does make sure the servers are not down.

I have loaded your farms without any problems. If you have done all the rest of the suggestions and with the "CONNECTION WAS RESET" error you are getting I would suspect an internet problem.

To get to your farms your data has to go through many internet links from you to your service provider and on through many links to get to the Facebook app server. Then on from there through more links to get to the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can either be not working or have a slowdown due to excessive traffic. That can cause the problem you are having.

Unfortunately we do not have any way to monitor those nor any way to fix them. The only thing you can do is to wait for them to fix the problem.
Old Feb 23 2020, 01:34 PM

I cannot load my defaulted farm 35, for everytime I hit the reload button it would always go to my Farm 36. Why is this happening? I need it to go to my defaulted farm which is Farm 35. Why can't it load Farm 35 for me when I hit the reload button? There are so many problems in Farm Town!!!

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error