Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 01 2020, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.

This has happened as we change years around the world. It has happened every year at this time in the past. Your quests are not lost and are still counted. After the new year change has completed then your quest numbers will be corrected.

You have not lost your quests. They will still count correctly when the time comes for you to collect your farm cash.

I collected my 2 FC for my co-op quests a little bit ago even though the chart showed all zeros. So no one has lost their quests. The only effected by this is the chart at the bottom of the pop up.
Thank you, Taz! Happy New Year!!!
Old Jan 01 2020, 02:32 AM

I have completed 3 quests in my co-op quests today collected the coins but they do not show in any completed. I have also completed quests in the Quests and the total shows 0 completed. I have cleared my history and restarted my pc whats going on. Is anyone else having this issue
Old Jan 01 2020, 05:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser111us View Post
I have completed 3 quests in my co-op quests today collected the coins but they do not show in any completed. I have also completed quests in the Quests and the total shows 0 completed. I have cleared my history and restarted my pc whats going on. Is anyone else having this issue
Hi kaiser111us,

When the New Year arrives around the world the quests temporarily don't show then will correct when the New Year change is completed.

Data still keeps track of your Quests so you don't lose them. If this happens when you are due to claim your rewards, you can still collect your Farm Cash as normal and it will include the completed quests that you could not see in the chart.
Old Jan 01 2020, 06:25 PM

Default coop quests will not complete

I have gathered all the required ingredients to complete a coop quest, but when I go to complete it, it says you need 1 more of an ingredient....even though a neighbor sent. I am unable to complete quest.
Old Jan 01 2020, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems35@yahoo.com View Post
I have gathered all the required ingredients to complete a coop quest, but when I go to complete it, it says you need 1 more of an ingredient....even though a neighbor sent. I am unable to complete quest.
Hi gems,
I moved your post to the subject thread about co-op quests.
What quest are you having trouble with?
Do all of the steps up to the last one have a green check?
What ingredient does it say you are short of?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2020, 05:06 AM

Default co-op quest

i have 13 quests done...it is time to collect my 2 farm cash...
but every time i click it says not enough quests completed..
i did reload the game and same problem!!
Old Jan 21 2020, 05:09 AM

i fixed it....cleaned my cache out and it worked...sorry to bother...: (
Old Jan 21 2020, 05:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Ann Evans View Post
i have 13 quests done...it is time to collect my 2 farm cash...
but every time i click it says not enough quests completed..
i did reload the game and same problem!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Ann Evans View Post
i fixed it....cleaned my cache out and it worked...sorry to bother...: (
Hi Mary-Ann Evans,

I have moved your posts to the help and support thread about the co-operative quests.

Just to let you know, the times you can claim are down to the second so if you were slightly early you would not be able to claim. If you reload and are still slightly early you will get the same problem. This can also happen when you wait on the farm for the time to claim as the data does not update every second, that would use too many resources and slow the game down. The best thing to do is check the time, including the seconds, for when you claimed your Farm Cash the previous week and make sure you reload the game when that time has passed. That should update your data allowing you to claim. You can check when you claimed from the Account tab and then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log link.

When those don't work, yes memcache can clear out whatever the problem was.

Thank you very much for letting us know you resolved your issue yourself. Well done
Old Jan 27 2020, 05:35 PM

Why would "Produce 50x Tourtiere" show 69 hours to finish?
Old Jan 27 2020, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Why would "Produce 50x Tourtiere" show 69 hours to finish?
Hi Early Girl,
There are a couple of items that sometimes show with extended times. Unfortunately it is intermitent and they haven't been able to find why and correct it. Unfortunately we do not have any fix for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes