Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 16 2021, 01:30 AM

Default Can't harvest Flowers on Farm 38

My flowers are ready and I can't harvest them. I have tried 3 browesrs, reloaded the Mimi cache nothing happens. I can work on other farms but not that one.508155642
Old May 16 2021, 04:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
My flowers are ready and I can't harvest them. I have tried 3 browesrs, reloaded the Mimi cache nothing happens. I can work on other farms but not that one.508155642

Hi goldendreamer,

I have moved you post to the thread about the flowers and tools for working and watering those.

Are you still having problems with that farm, those flowers look like they were harvested not long ago. They show 3.2 days until fully grown.

Do you mean that you cleared memcache? It doesn't look like you have run that today. In case the link you used isn't working, to run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window and that's it done.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 22 2021, 01:19 AM

Question Extra flowers

I thought this was quite weird. This was the other day.
I was moving my flowers on my farm since I had expanded it a little.
I got some moved to where I want them for now, but when I tried to move others, invisible versions of previously moved flowers showed up (and became visible when I placed them). I had a hard time moving some of the flowers I could see.
I eventually got all my flowers moved to where I wanted them, but when I moved my mouse over the area that the invisible flowers were coming from, the names of those flowers were still showing up.
Checking the area today, the invisible flowers were not there when I rolled the mouse over the area they came from, and the extras that came from them are now gone.
I'm not complaining that they're gone or that they showed up in the first place, it was just a little frustrating that it happened and that the seeming glitch was hindering my efforts of moving the flowers I started out with.

Thank you,
Michelle
USER ID number ( 100000381377743 )
Old May 22 2021, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorns1972 View Post
I thought this was quite weird. This was the other day.
I was moving my flowers on my farm since I had expanded it a little.
I got some moved to where I want them for now, but when I tried to move others, invisible versions of previously moved flowers showed up (and became visible when I placed them). I had a hard time moving some of the flowers I could see.
I eventually got all my flowers moved to where I wanted them, but when I moved my mouse over the area that the invisible flowers were coming from, the names of those flowers were still showing up.
Checking the area today, the invisible flowers were not there when I rolled the mouse over the area they came from, and the extras that came from them are now gone.
I'm not complaining that they're gone or that they showed up in the first place, it was just a little frustrating that it happened and that the seeming glitch was hindering my efforts of moving the flowers I started out with.

Thank you,
Michelle
USER ID number ( 100000381377743 )
Hi Unicorns1972,

I'm not getting any duplicated flowers or invisible flowers when I move them to an expansion either one by one or with a transplanter tool.

Did you move them to the expansion or just to a different spot on that farm?
When you ran into problems did you try try refreshing the farm to see if the display corrected or try reloading the game to see if it corrected?
Was it a particular flower that did this or several different ones?

Please describe the exact method you used to move the flowers and which tools and size of tool you used to move them if you used a transplanter to move them.

As you are having a problem with the display of the flowers when you move them please do the following if you have not already done so:

Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 22 2021, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Unicorns1972,

I'm not getting any duplicated flowers or invisible flowers when I move them to an expansion either one by one or with a transplanter tool. I don't have a transplanter.

Did you move them to the expansion or just to a different spot on that farm?
When you ran into problems did you try try refreshing the farm to see if the display corrected or try reloading the game to see if it corrected?
Was it a particular flower that did this or several different ones?

Please describe the exact method you used to move the flowers and which tools and size of tool you used to move them if you used a transplanter to move them.

As you are having a problem with the display of the flowers when you move them please do the following if you have not already done so:

Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.
I was just using the edit tool to move them one by one on my farm. I don't know how to use the transplanter tool. It was multiple different types of flowers.
When I came back to the game last night, the extra flowers that had appeared were gone, and there were no invisible flower names showing up under my mouse icon. So, it looks like it corrected itself in the meantime.
My meaning of expansion was that I made my farm area a bit bigger. I only have the one farm.

Last edited by Unicorns1972; May 22 2021 at 10:49 AM. Reason: additional info
Old May 22 2021, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorns1972 View Post
I was just using the edit tool to move them one by one on my farm. I don't know how to use the transplanter tool. It was multiple different types of flowers.
When I came back to the game last night, the extra flowers that had appeared were gone, and there were no invisible flower names showing up under my mouse icon. So, it looks like it corrected itself in the meantime.
My meaning of expansion was that I made my farm area a bit bigger. I only have the one farm.
Hi Unicorns1972,

Ok I did try that, sounds like it may have been an odd issue that may not come back again. If it happens again, stop what you are doing when it starts playing up and reload the game and see if the display corrects then continue and see if it happens again, if it does do come back and let us know please.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 01 2021, 01:50 PM

How do we stop neighbor and/ or anyone from irrigating our farms, i don't mind them watering my flowers but they always irrigate at the wrong time, which messes me up
Old Jul 01 2021, 02:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
How do we stop neighbor and/ or anyone from irrigating our farms, i don't mind them watering my flowers but they always irrigate at the wrong time, which messes me up
Hi tmlbluedove,
Only super neighbors can do the irrigating. Normal neighbors/friends/visitors to your farms can only water flowers.

If that is happening from one of your super neighbors then the only thing you can do is talk to them or remove them as a super neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2021, 02:39 PM

besides taking them off sn, is there any other away to keep them from doing the irrigation
Old Jul 01 2021, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
besides taking them off sn, is there any other away to keep them from doing the irrigation
Hi tmlbluedove,
You can set the farm to a quest farm or private and then no one besides yourself can irrigate or water those. There isn't a separate setting for the irrigation in the super neighbor settings.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers