Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 20 2016, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcswdonna View Post
She is neither, I have only 3 neighbors and no buddies. Now when I tried a fish job I got fewer coin than normal, the product bonus was in rivers, ponds and lakes. I reloaded and got fish and Mary may have too. Definitely fewer coin though.
Hi lcswdonna,
As far as I know the coin amounts have not been changed for fishing. It is still 25% of the sell price for the fish you catch. Did you get the bonus chest when you fished? It may be true that you would have to refresh to get your fish.
If you were getting rivers, lakes and ponds as your bonus then you would have them added into your item storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2016, 11:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

Yes, I got the bonus chest. When I went to sell the product, I only had the choice to sell the rivers, lakes and ponds. I did not sell, instead I refreshed and received fish like usual and sold them. I will check with my own farms tomorrow as I know what the bonus should be on them and give you a report.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jun 22 2016, 05:53 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - June 22th, 6:20PM

- The main issues with fishing with the Turbo Boat should be solved now, this includes granting the correct amount of coins and bonus while fishing and as part of the job completion bonus, and also when working by yourself or as an employee.

- These recent bugs in the fishing functionality were a consequence of several optimizations performed recently, as a result of those optimizations server responses while using the Turbo Boat are much faster, specially when fishing heavy loaded farms with water items, the feedback on coins/fish is shown faster and when working as an employee you don't have to wait much for all the feedback to finish and to be able to navigate to the next farm.

This will also allow the release of more Turbo Boats N x N that will allow you to fish faster several water items with one click.

Known Issues

- There are still some fishing bugs that will be fixed next Monday:

a) When fishing you will find some extra duplicated (Large) fish in your storage, these will go away on the next game reload
b) When moving water items using the Free Style Designer hands, they always default to the original rotation, in the meantime, use the Rotate option from the item menu
c) Some users are finding rivers and lakes in their harvest storage, if you reload the game these should go away as well

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 03 2016, 11:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

This isn't a fishing bug but a hiring bug, yesterday and today I've problems keeping workers on my farm they say it is running too slow and leave the job half finished or it takes 10 minutes for them to be loaded and work on my farm and I think they've given up, so bad today I've done my own harvesting, so I tried again tonight 5.30 BST to hire for fish & trees and it still took quite a while for the worker to show - it does not seem right somehow, please can you help?
Old Jul 03 2016, 12:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
This isn't a fishing bug but a hiring bug, yesterday and today I've problems keeping workers on my farm they say it is running too slow and leave the job half finished or it takes 10 minutes for them to be loaded and work on my farm and I think they've given up, so bad today I've done my own harvesting, so I tried again tonight 5.30 BST to hire for fish & trees and it still took quite a while for the worker to show - it does not seem right somehow, please can you help?
Hi kejusa,

Are your farms heavy, meaning a lot of stacked waters or loads of trees covering most of your farm perhaps on top of crops?. If it is then these types of farms can be difficult for some others to work, they may not have a computer capable of keeping up with it. For these it's best to only show the items being worked on at the time.

If it's not that then it's likely not your problem and they will have to look at the problem from their end.
Old Jul 03 2016, 12:39 PM

No I haven't got them like that - simply for that reason as my pc does not cope frightfully well, I have to hide everything bar crops and those if it is 'heavy' fish I am doing. So how does one tell them to clear their Cache?
Old Jul 03 2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
No I haven't got them like that - simply for that reason as my pc does not cope frightfully well, I have to hide everything bar crops and those if it is 'heavy' fish I am doing. So how does one tell them to clear their Cache?
Hi kejusa,

You could suggest it in a message to them, if they have messaged you, but it would be entirely up to them what they want to do. It just sounds to me that you got very unlucky with hiring.
Old Jul 03 2016, 01:48 PM

Thanks Tiger, no messages from them but try to re-hire and they don't want to know - I haven't got the lurgy - honest lol
Old Jul 03 2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Thanks Tiger, no messages from them but try to re-hire and they don't want to know - I haven't got the lurgy - honest lol
Hi kejusa,

If you still think there is something your end causing a problem, if you wish, you can try clearing your FT memcache. Do that before your next hire. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that improves anything for your workers.
Old Jul 03 2016, 05:01 PM

I looked there at Memsetting it does not show on memcache - off to bed now catch you tomorrow

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired