Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 25 2011, 07:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
i do not see the offer anywhere for the farm cash challenge - anyone know where to find it or if it is coming back?
Hello there,

The offer appears and disappears at random. Mine has just reappeared after a few weeks. It appears at the top of your game screen. This is what mine looks like...........

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 25 2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello there,

The offer appears and disappears at random. Mine has just reappeared after a few weeks. It appears at the top of your game screen. This is what mine looks like...........

ok cool so it is still being done,m hopefully it will reappear for me soon...
Old Oct 27 2011, 08:26 PM

Default Purchased on Earn Cash

Hi -

I purchased a pair of shoes on Shoe.com which is linked to Farm Town "Earn Cash" - I also purchased a couple items for my grandbabies at Old Navy which was also linked to "Earn Cash". I did not receive the credits for either purchase. I have searched and cannot find who to email to get this straightened out.

Help !

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Feb 25 2011, 03:04 PM

I have a little problem concerning " working to earn 2 FC" I have accepted this and been sent to the neighbors farm. Fine. When I click on the dialog to work in their facility, I don't end up there. The harvesting scythe appears and I get a note saying that it is not the proper tool. Am I doing something wrong?
Old Feb 25 2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertlp2 View Post
I have a little problem concerning " working to earn 2 FC" I have accepted this and been sent to the neighbors farm. Fine. When I click on the dialog to work in their facility, I don't end up there. The harvesting scythe appears and I get a note saying that it is not the proper tool. Am I doing something wrong?
Hello,

Next time you do it. When it comes to working the facility, just click on the green man which will get rid of the sythe and then it should let you click on the facility to work it

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 08 2011, 12:29 PM

What do you do to be able to be hired to earn the cash.... Where do I need to go?
Old Mar 08 2011, 04:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default To TXShack

If you read some of the earlier posts you will see the 'graphic' of the line above the Farm Town window... when it turns blue you click on it and the window opens to a place you can send requests to earn farm cash... simple... send the requests, my question is from getting that request... it takes me too my farm and usually redirects me to the person who sent the request... however it stops the process at my farm and ... well nothing... so i lose the opportunity to earn the 2 or 3 Farm Cash.
Old Oct 22 2012, 07:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaBess View Post
Today I had a message at my farm saying I had agreed to work for another farmer and would earn farm cash. I took a chance and went to the farm (no one I knew) and worked in one facility and voila.....earned 2 Farm Cash. Does anyone know how this works???? Thanks farmers!
Yeah, you have to go to your Games and Applications section to find Farm Cash requests, usually RIGHT after you get your cash it asks you if you want to send an opportunity to someone else. I do not know WHY for the life of my WHY this thread dies out, but for some reason it surfaces again every now and then. Hopefully we can keep it going for a while next time, or it maybe that Slashkey has shut it down.
Old Feb 12 2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaBess View Post
Today I had a message at my farm saying I had agreed to work for another farmer and would earn farm cash. I took a chance and went to the farm (no one I knew) and worked in one facility and voila.....earned 2 Farm Cash. Does anyone know how this works???? Thanks farmers!
Yes, above the farm there is occasionally a blue line that allows you to invite friends to work for you and earn FC. ( up to 30 FC) A selection of people are already listed and consists of people that haven't played for many months or even years, or just people that are or were, on your Facebook. If you invite them to work for you and they do that by going to their farm and watering the flowers, both sender and the receiver get cash, depending on how many reply to the request. .
Old Feb 23 2015, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
try here to maybe get answer.........
I am just asking do you ever have specials/sales etc on buying Farmcash ??
Hi there,

No, not that I'm aware of.

Clickable Help Links: