Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 15 2011, 04:44 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm guessing that because i chose to stay on FF 3.6 instead of keeping the
FF 4 series is why i was never offered the version of flash thats causing trouble.
I hated Firefox 4 and rolled back to 3.6.
Every time i restart my computer, and a new version of flash is available, it is offered as soon as my pc boots up.
So im guessing 10.3.181.26 is the newest automatically offered version for
FF 3.6.
Im not messing with a new flash version if one is offered again for awhile.
Old Aug 15 2011, 04:56 PM

i do not mind a task or what ever they want to call it but i do not want to have to depend or bug my neibours to finish something. i have all games blocked that do quest that way. and if farmtown starts that a lot people will be mad and good chance people will block and stop playing. no quest done that way pls and if you are going to do them make something we need not like a barn to store your animals
Old Aug 15 2011, 06:00 PM

ok this one if for those of you follow the server swapping theory of updates.. im not sure on time lines for those.. ive been on W10 instead of W32 for well over the past 48 hours... is long for a server swap? just curious, and has every body else been changed too?

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Aug 15 2011, 07:04 PM

My guess for updates....not this Friday... but next. Hope it's a big update new farm 11, plus a lot of levels. Raul and devs do a great job but it takes time to try to keep everyone happy.

Fritz
Old Aug 15 2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
ok this one if for those of you follow the server swapping theory of updates.. im not sure on time lines for those.. ive been on W10 instead of W32 for well over the past 48 hours... is long for a server swap? just curious, and has every body else been changed too?
Well just before the last update I was switched from W-31 to W33 but now for the last week I have been back on W31. Dunno if that means anything. I actually wish I was still on W33 had less trouble viewing people in the market.
Old Aug 15 2011, 09:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok farm 11 must b coming any day or minute now!!!
as i am the proud owner of 10 ghost farms (cant c any1 on my farms when they r there and they cant see me) and i also morphed into a man ( for a bit) always wanted 2 know what its like 2 b a man!!! lol
BRING ON FARM 11!!!
Any1 else having problems??
Also with the new update of abode it doing my head in wish they hurry up and fix it!!!
Old Aug 15 2011, 09:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That is what the problem is. You have the latest update and the problem is being caused by that update. Instead of going backward your best bet is to search for Flash Player 11 beta, download and install the one that applies for all browsers other than IE.That will fix both Chrome and FF. That will also fix the problem.
I did not include a link here because Farm Town does not want outside links top be included in posts here and the moderators will delete those.
is it worth doing it cant b that long til they fix it??? can it??
As im not the most experienced person for computers?and a bit silly when it comes doing new things on here!!!
any help greatly appreciated???
Old Aug 16 2011, 01:53 AM

i have a question about the last up date did they not say the pop up when filling factories would only be min. everyone i have done the last couple of days pop up after pop up and it takes for ever to go away. it was good for awile pls fix it for us i think most of know that we done it before
Old Aug 16 2011, 06:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Firefox

Version 6 has been released in beta. Seems a lot faster than 4 and doesn't seem to crash as 4 did. Just for your info.
Old Aug 16 2011, 06:46 AM

Default unable to identify ready to harvest crops

thanks for all the changes and improvements...really appreciate it.

just one question.... it is now difficult to identify when crops and trees are ready or close to ready to harvest.... as the 'ready to harvest...' only appears occasionally and only when you run the mouse over the entire crop.... same with trees...and it only seems to work and the horizontally not laterally.

Best Regards,
Liz
Closed Thread