Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2011, 09:59 AM

Thanks for the new update.

I personally keep FC on hand for each update to get the newest stuff, which help my very crowded farms, so I was able to do all 4 upgrades. For me, as long as there is both the option of coins or FC for land upgrades, I'm cool with it, unlike another farm game. Knowing the price for future ones, I now have a goal to work for as I am one of the ranked out, billions of coins and millions of experience, and own everything people.

As a web designer myself, I know that all the stuff we have in this game, including farm size, take a toll on the server load, so high prices are appropriate. Meanwhile, this game has the least amount of problems and the devs actually listen to us, and try to help. Maybe a solution for players with a little less would be to give a little more free FC, not just one per rank.
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbysmom View Post
Ok...maybe I'm lost but what "hint" am I looking for when I work a neighbors farm? I can't seem to find any hints telling me what farms have workable facilities on them & which ones don't. Any help is appreciated Thanks
7. Hint about which farms have workable facilities: When working on your friends facilities we now show each farm with workable facilities in the farm selector.

I'm thinking that the farm diamond selectors will be your hints. Much the same way as you see when you're hired to harvest/plow/shake/etc.

Old Dec 08 2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq60302 View Post

I personally keep FC on hand for each update to get the newest stuff, which help my very crowded farms, so I was able to do all 4 upgrades. For me, as long as there is both the option of coins or FC for land upgrades, I'm cool with it, unlike another farm game. Knowing the price for future ones, I now have a goal to work for as I am one of the ranked out, billions of coins and millions of experience, and own everything people.

As a web designer myself, I know that all the stuff we have in this game, including farm size, take a toll on the server load, so high prices are appropriate. Meanwhile, this game has the least amount of problems and the devs actually listen to us, and try to help. Maybe a solution for players with a little less would be to give a little more free FC, not just one per rank.
well said !
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:23 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rose View Post
You have to be kidding me!!!! Does anyone playing this game have $10 BILLION in the bank? Why so much??? What is with you guys here? You make it so difficult for people to expand and grow. It is so frustrating that it makes people want to quit? Some of your restrictions are absurd at best.

Response to issues stinks. I swear, this game is getting more and more frustrating to play, and more depressing than it is enjoyable. I wish I had never started playing this game at all. I did so only because I love the farming games and was having major issues with FarmVille.

You discourage people instead of encouraging them. $10 BILLION for a 4th upgrade??!! You act as if the land for this is coming from your own home town and not a game developer (or a pretend one).
I'd really like to know if there is Anything about this game that you like!!?? There's not one of your posts since you posted in this forum that has any positive feedback about it but constant complaining. You've just started this game recently instead of whining and complaining why don't you get motivated and decide to work for what and where you want to be in the game like the majority of us have done and do since this game started.When I started this game there were no such thing as tools or Facilities but I worked to get to the highest level when it was level 34 so I could get that Mansion and make my farm pretty and I haven't changed it cause it's my talisman farm and my very first acheivement in the game I don't spend my time envying others who have this or that that I don't have i work for it and appreciate the work cause I know I've earned it and continue to earn it as the game progresses you should do the same Attitude is everything
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq60302 View Post

Agree with you. A question to a web designer - who is the more valuable player to a dev - the newbie or the established player? I would think the dev would hope for both, yet FT seems to be discouraging the more experienced players with more and yet more requests for FC, a commodity no longer available to them as a reward for playing. So, the top players leave, the newbies move up, and so it goes. Is this a good business model?
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Objection #1 Do you REALLY need the expansion to continue to enjoy the game?

Objection #2 How is this expansion, which we thought from the beginning was NEVER going to happen, all of a sudden a problem?

Objection #3 It took "forever" to raise a million coin to buy that Big Red Mansion... lots of time, lots of effort, lots of coin (at that time).... and that was a "symbol" of success in this game. I think complainers ought to remember they can make tens of millions each week even without any Farm Cash Facilities..... so be patient, put in lots of time, lots of effort, and make the lots of coin necessary for this "symbol" of success.

thanks Stoneface for being more diplomatic than i was
I wholeheartedly agree with your response well said!
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:48 AM

I have to agree with others here, 10 billion for a farm upgrade is totally insane. I think you need to rethink the land prices. As for 30fc, that too is insane. I can now see why so many people are leaving farmtown for other games.
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:54 AM

I gotta say, I just LOVE the new fencing !!!! Thanks so much to the developers for this update ! Although the expansions were very expensive, I got all four. Didn't have the coin, so I broke down and spent my Farm Cash. That hurt.

The only thing I wish is that Farm Town will have a sale on Farm Cash BEFORE the next update ..... I have dropped, well, I don't even want to tell you how much real money on this game in the past month, and don't mind too much. I appreciate what this game gives me, I enjoy the people I have met through it, and have a genuinely good time farming ! Sure, I could have bought a computer game similar (kind of) and been done at the 50 or 60 dollars .... but hey ! Farm Town IS my social life !! LOL!! Instead of going 'out' for a night a month, I spend that money on Farm Cash. If I am short, I don't buy it. If I have cash left after bills, I do. What I like is the fact that I DON'T HAVE TO. I can play the game just as well without the Farm Cash items.

Thank you to the developers !!
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Service Facilities only allowing one farm to be worked

I love the new changes....except one. No matter how many service facilities are owned, only one farm can be worked by neighbors. How do I get all my service facilities to be worked. Posting each farm separately is not acceptable to me and to others.
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default cost of 26x26

It was exciting to read that first four farms could be upgraded; but for 10,000,000,000 coins. You have to be kidding!! Way too expensive.
Closed Thread