Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2012, 06:14 PM

I love the new update! The new facilities using different crops and trees is great. Thank you for that!
Old May 05 2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I too already had the Post Office and yes it now appears in the Facility Manager.....BUT.... it won't load any items despite me having what is needed..... is this maybe a glitch? or do I need to buy another Post Office?
You need the Shipping fac to makes the items needed for the post office.
Old May 05 2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
To the devs:

Very disappointed with this release, not so much with whats released but with what not released. Many users including myself have asked for more storage for animals. This has been a problem for the last two releases and has still not been addressed, not even a timetable on when it will be addressed. I realize the devs work very hard to improve this game, but not to mention the animal storage problem makes me think the devs don't care about this problem or realize how big a problem it really is.

Raul and co. please address this problem or at least look at it and give us a status report on what to expect.

thanks
You can overstock your storage that you have and put as many in as you want so I don't see a problem.
They can't please all but I have read someone does not like the look of the trains....well, I for one like old timey things and don't mind them at all. Thanks Devs for all the hard work you put in to make things more fun for us.
Old May 05 2012, 06:25 PM

I keep getting an error message when I try to buy FARM CASH.
I'm on a Mac.I've emptied my cache. I switched from Safari to Firefox but I still get an error message.
Thanks,
Linda
Old May 05 2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Must be getting old since I can't see the tree in the store.
that's because it's a free gift you get from your neighbors
Old May 05 2012, 06:41 PM

Earlier I said Thank You for the update, and I did mean it.. And I'd like to say thanks again. Love the farm expansions for 1-5 cause it means that the rest will be expandable at some point in the future. (Don't care about the cost). The Acaidia tree is great nice looking tree. The new factories, shops are also good. I like the new crops. This game is the best! Raul and the Devs work hard to keep if fresh. I was disappointed that the dirt path "glitch" is gone. I enjoyed making waterfalls, putting flowers and trees closer together, making my hills overlap.

But like I said this is the best game around in MHO. just cause something happens I don't care for does not mean I will quit Farm Town.

Thank You again
Fritz
Old May 05 2012, 06:45 PM

Please bring back the dirt path glitch. Much fun has just gone out of the game.
Old May 05 2012, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Woohoo!!!! Thanks for all the new stuff. Can't wait to see the rest of the mother's day stuff.... If there is going to be something more to the list of items
Old May 05 2012, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
To the devs:

Very disappointed with this release, not so much with whats released but with what not released. Many users including myself have asked for more storage for animals. This has been a problem for the last two releases and has still not been addressed, not even a timetable on when it will be addressed. I realize the devs work very hard to improve this game, but not to mention the animal storage problem makes me think the devs don't care about this problem or realize how big a problem it really is.

Raul and co. please address this problem or at least look at it and give us a status report on what to expect.

thanks
I used to think that way too, however now that we have 14 farms which elates to 1400 of every animal. I have tons of extra animal products that i just sell off cause i have no use for all of it.
Old May 05 2012, 06:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
They can't please all but I have read someone does not like the look of the trains....well, I for one like old timey things and don't mind them at all. Thanks Devs for all the hard work you put in to make things more fun for us.
Yes, im a fan of the older steam trains / and early deisel engines myself.
Those things they call trains now-adays that amtrack uses looks too chincy
Closed Thread