Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2012, 09:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I am having prob with quest...don't know if it is related to release, but have not had problem until tonight.... Produce Lure. Have green checks for Turkey Feathers, White Rabbit Fur, Chromite, Iron Ore. Got employee lifeline and work facilities...got green check on Stainless Steel Sheet, but not Hook Sets (worked Fishing Accessory Factory after Metal Factory) so worked two more facilities with Hook Sets in production, but still no green check. Tried loading them in my factory...no green check. Turned off Chrome browser, turned back on, cleared browsing history and cache, reloaded farm, loaded Hook Sets, no green check , changed to Foxfire, loaded batch of hooks, no green check, restarted computer no help either. I cannot complete the quest until this is resolved, but have tried everything I know to do.

Gave up and went to bed. Worked this morning...FT magic or a fix I don't know...but quests are working again!

Last edited by Texas Star; Jun 03 2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Problem resolved
Old Jun 02 2012, 10:49 PM
Account Not Linked

I too am highly dissapointed about not getting more levels yet again.
I could care less about multi Trillion dollar expansions or added farms.
3 months is way too long to go with no new levels to get us a few lousy FC.

How much does anyone wanna bet that the new train will require FC to buy as well?
Ive only been wanting a functional train for years and I bet it all blows up into an overpriced FC item
Old Jun 02 2012, 10:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post

How much does anyone wanna bet that the new train will require FC to buy as well?
Ive only been wanting a functional train for years and I bet it all blows up into an overpriced FC item
there's no doubt it'll be a farm cash item and i'm fine with that.

my problem is ... it'll probably be like the trucks and you'll need one for every farm you have so totally useless ...
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:07 PM
Account Not Linked

most of us have 750 in farm cash pegged for the trains .. it'll be interesting to see if it's worth it.
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:13 PM
Account Not Linked

How about they just give everyone unlimited fc,or do away with fc.Then they can send checks to your house so you can get a new car,new flat-screen,hell,how about a new house.IF YOU CAN'T BUY FC..LEARN TO PLAY WITHIN YOUR MEANS. How hard of a concept is this?Go to Sears with monopoly money and see how far you get.Just because they release new stuff does NOT mean you HAVE to buy it,even if you want it so bad that you think threatening to quit playing the game due to "greed".I swear,so many people are so clueless here it makes me sad.This is a business...they are here to make money,just like EVERY business.You either buy the product,or you don't.Calling them greedy because,well,of your own greed,is rather ironic.Give me,give me!Or I quit.Same concept as the "the game takes so much much time" BS.Takes as much as you are willing to put in.They don't force you to play 1,5,12 hrs a day.That's all you.

BTW..MODS,delete this if you must,but seriously,I am saying what anyone who doesn't have the entitlement bug would say,and what Raul should say.
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:15 PM

hopefully it want be to expensive. raine i am like i have about 800 fc. but i not buying the purple tools it is not worth the fc to spend at this point. bring on new stuff and let train roll on to our farms
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
How about they just give everyone unlimited fc,or do away with fc.Then they can send checks to your house so you can get a new car,new flat-screen,hell,how about a new house.IF YOU CAN'T BUY FC..LEARN TO PLAY WITHIN YOUR MEANS. How hard of a concept is this?Go to Sears with monopoly money and see how far you get.Just because they release new stuff does NOT mean you HAVE to buy it,even if you want it so bad that you think threatening to quit playing the game due to "greed".I swear,so many people are so clueless here it makes me sad.This is a business...they are here to make money,just like EVERY business.You either buy the product,or you don't.Calling them greedy because,well,of your own greed,is rather ironic.Give me,give me!Or I quit.Same concept as the "the game takes so much much time" BS.Takes as much as you are willing to put in.They don't force you to play 1,5,12 hrs a day.That's all you.

BTW..MODS,delete this if you must,but seriously,I am saying what anyone who doesn't have the entitlement bug would say,and what Raul should say.
well said but you know people have to complaine if they do not get what they want for fee
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post

It is likely going to cost lots of farmcash. But, I agree this upgrade is disappointing. The train is not ready. I guess none of the facilities are ready, at least they aren't in my store. I will never afford the expansions, they are just too expensive and there is life other than on this game, so more expensive expansion aren't going to excite me. I still have a 900 million coin expansion I haven't done. I wouldln't mind the 15th farm coming out, but alas, it didn't either.
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
well said but you know people have to complaine if they do not get what they want for fee
We're not talking for free. We're talking for a reasonable cost. Personally I don't see the cost for the combine as reasonable. By the time you add up all the tools you have to buy in order to buy teh combine, it comes out to quite a bit, and that is just the beginning. Add up the cost for all the tools needed to load the facilities or unload them, or how about all the sprinklers. That is why people complain. It used to be when the game began, that you could play smart and be a rich farmer even though you were not so well off in real life. Just because you were well off in real life, didn't mean you would be well off in this game. Now, those well off in real life, who can put alot of money into the game are well off int he game. Those of us who can't put the money into the game are less likely to be well off in the game. I doubt Ill ever get the all the expansions, yet one needs something to play for that is doable. I have nearly all the cheap expansions. Once I get to the cheapest one being the 5 billion coin one, it is not likely that I will keep playing as it appears to be taking me too long to make the coins for even those less than a billion. It is just too discouraging.
Old Jun 02 2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post

Totally in agreement
Closed Thread