Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2012, 03:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Yeah it is a fun game especially since you can play it alone. Too much drama once you start talking to other people and reading the market comments.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 11 2012, 03:55 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post

I feel bad that I don't work many of my neighbor's work posts .. but my hand just can't handle all those clicks .. I have neighbors that have factories on EVERY farm and lots of multiples ...

I would love a 'Master Factory' option when we go to work our neighbors posts to do ... at least All factories on that 1 farm if not all active factories period ..

This help with working neighbors Help Wanted posts is being asked by a LOT of players ... We know we will have to pay for it but it would put more people back to playing the game I believe ... I could load my factories more fully if I could work more neighbor's easily ...

Please come up with a quicker easier way for us to go work our neighbors postings ...

I'm not all that happy with the new train either ,, I bought them all but wish I had waited ... I don't need any of the stuff the boxcars bring because I have built up a storage of raw and basic goods and I just don't work my factories that intensely .... Wish we had a return policy too

But I do LOVE this game ..
You mean something like a farm town mall where you could place all of your facilites for a small fee each (maybe 3-5 fc per fac) that would let one click work every facility in the mall at the same time and would let neighbors do the same

Old Jun 11 2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
You mean something like a farm town mall where you could place all of your facilites for a small fee each (maybe 3-5 fc per fac) that would let one click work every facility in the mall at the same time and would let neighbors do the same
hmmm intersting idea, but why make it so difficult, one tool, say a purple forklift or something, fc of course, that will allow you to click work requests on friends feeds, load up their farm, instead of the **** facs showing one by one, it brings up the fac manager with a button up top saying "Work All", I really cannot beleive this hasnt aleady happened

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jun 11 2012, 04:16 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
hmmm intersting idea, but why make it so difficult, one tool, say a purple forklift or something, fc of course, that will allow you to click work requests on friends feeds, load up their farm, instead of the **** facs showing one by one, it brings up the fac manager with a button up top saying "Work All", I really cannot beleive this hasnt aleady happened
I dont see it as difficult i see it as emptying up space.

Old Jun 11 2012, 04:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
I could see putting them in there to empty up some space, but the one click would have to be one option or you could go in to the mall and work each factory separately, there might be some facilities that I don't want every item in the factory started or maybe some factories I don't want to start at all. It could be when you click on the mall it brings up a mall manager which would show all of the facilities in the mall just like the facility manager, but it only show the facilities in the mall and at the top it could have a button for start all and store all or you could click on the factories and go into them and the neighbors could load the mall and have a work all button at the top which would work all the facilities in the mall.
Old Jun 11 2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post

I feel bad that I don't work many of my neighbor's work posts .. but my hand just can't handle all those clicks .. I have neighbors that have factories on EVERY farm and lots of multiples ...

I would love a 'Master Factory' option when we go to work our neighbors posts to do ... at least All factories on that 1 farm if not all active factories period ..

This help with working neighbors Help Wanted posts is being asked by a LOT of players ... We know we will have to pay for it but it would put more people back to playing the game I believe ... I could load my factories more fully if I could work more neighbor's easily ...

Please come up with a quicker easier way for us to go work our neighbors postings ..
I've been wanting this a while.
I have a farm with every facility on it, 97 of them, and even doing them myself via another account I can see why others don't want to do it.

I believe in having the option to do just one click per farm to work all facilities on that farm would save time and get us working together again.
14 farms with facilities, then 14 farms for client work, that makes a total of 28 clicks, now compare that to the (about) 300 clicks it currently takes to do my farms and you can see my point.
Old Jun 11 2012, 04:37 PM

Hi, Please remember keep in mind that this thread is for feedback on the New Release and not for discussion about other changes to the game. Any off topic posts may be removed.

Thanks
Old Jun 11 2012, 05:10 PM

Default In Storage ? non ingredients

[b][color="DarkRed"]Hi, since the release of this new update i also have noticed that if i went to the market to 'SELL' my non-ingredients i would sell off allot of things i need that should be in 'FROM FACILITIES' - Please look into this and wondering if others have this problem too, I know someone pointed it out, but i can't find the original post - Thank You & Happy Farming

Last edited by Tony D; Jun 11 2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old Jun 11 2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
[b][color="DarkRed"]Hi, since the release of this new update i also have noticed that if i went to the market to 'SELL' my non-ingredients i would sell off allot of things i need that should be in 'FROM FACILITIES' - Please look into this and wondering if others have this problem too, I know someone pointed it out, but i can't find the original post - Thank You & Happy Farming
Hi, which particular items did it sell, have you checked under "All' to see if there was a tick in the box of the items that sold ?
Old Jun 11 2012, 05:33 PM

I never sold anything since i noticed the items were there, I am very careful at the market. It's all messed up, under ALL nothing is checked off, i will just wait Tony until all the new things are out and then maybe it will be fixed - Thank you very much and Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, which particular items did it sell, have you checked under "All' to see if there was a tick in the box of the items that sold ?