Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2012, 04:47 PM

Tom, you don't need to move your factories around to buy the new trains. You just go to the farm your factory is on (the one you need to buy a specific train) and buy the train there. Once you've bought it you put it into storage and then place it anywhere you want on any of your other farms, simple really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I do not care that it takes the train 7 days to make its run. I really dont need it, my farms are big enough that I can produce what I need to run my factories at 100% when I load them. I just like to have all the tools, plus I thought it would lessen the amout of stuff I would have to plant for a few of the factories that the train would service. But I am not going to spend the time it will take to move factories around to buy the **** box cars. If I can not just put my train on from 14 with out having to jump through a bunch of hoops well they will not be getting my farm cash for this tool.
Old Jun 12 2012, 06:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Error Saving Data

Error XO25 when trying to open quest box...click the green tick to reload game... oh dear this is a little unfortunate!! lol
Old Jun 12 2012, 07:16 PM

Hi everyone, there is a new preference option on the trains, you can now turn on/off it's transparency.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 12 2012, 07:22 PM

Hooray for the new option regarding the transparency of the freight train.
Old Jun 12 2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi everyone, there is a new preference option on the trains, you can now turn on/off it's transparency.
in no other games are the dev's so willing to listen to the masses - thx Devs!!!

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jun 12 2012, 07:31 PM

I agree that we need to stop complaining and thank the developers. Especially as they worked all weekend to give us trains so we can play a game. I have been playing this game since the beginning (yes I need a life) and they have never posted updates on a weekend (in my timezone) so lets thank them for this and instead of constantly criticizing and complaining. It's only a game people.
Old Jun 12 2012, 08:13 PM

You folks are so awesome!! Thanks a bunch!!

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 7:50PM EST

- There is a new preference option named 'Transparent Dispatched Train' that will allow you to enable or disable the transparent effect when a train is dispatched.
Old Jun 12 2012, 08:14 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyncyn69 View Post
I agree that we need to stop complaining and thank the developers. Especially as they worked all weekend to give us trains so we can play a game. I have been playing this game since the beginning (yes I need a life) and they have never posted updates on a weekend (in my timezone) so lets thank them for this and instead of constantly criticizing and complaining. It's only a game people.

100% agree!
Old Jun 12 2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
there is just something i am not getting .. sorry i am a dunce sometimes... i got the engine locomotive and i got the one for the flour, corn etc... and i got the wooden mill all on the same farm....and i thought i started it .. it is like translucent but it ain't doing anything help ?? i know i am missing something .. this is my stupid day I guess. lol
SunnyD did you click on the train status tab to see if it is working? Mine started working right away and after 2 days it has transported almost 2,000 products. I like the idea it doesn't take away what we already have...a bonus!
Old Jun 12 2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Tom, you don't need to move your factories around to buy the new trains. You just go to the farm your factory is on (the one you need to buy a specific train) and buy the train there. Once you've bought it you put it into storage and then place it anywhere you want on any of your other farms, simple really.

Oh my goodness! Your explanation is very simple! I totally misunderstood how to buy the train too so I moved some facilities. No big deal but thank you so much for clarifying so I don't make the same mistake when they add more cars later.
Closed Thread