Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 13 2012, 12:59 AM

Default Missing Bait

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Bait doesn't show up in your storage. It goes direct into your lakes and sea coasts.
Thanks for responding but I forgot to mention the number in the lakes or oceans rise either. I had some produced but once I chose to store it, none of the waters had an increase in their bait numbers.
Old Jun 13 2012, 01:39 AM

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 7:50PM EST

- There is a new preference option named 'Transparent Dispatched Train' that will allow you to enable or disable the transparent effect when a train is dispatched.

Thank-you thank-you

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 13 2012, 03:24 AM

i made the mistake of putting my facilities into storage and dispatched train, now i cant get them out of storage, guess i have to wait till train returns - love the train though tyvm
Old Jun 13 2012, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astradriver View Post
i made the mistake of putting my facilities into storage and dispatched train, now i cant get them out of storage, guess i have to wait till train returns - love the train though tyvm
What's stopping you getting your facilities out of storage?
Old Jun 13 2012, 09:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Good morning! Thank you so much for the many updates regarding this release! I enjoy the time estimates for pending items very much!
Old Jun 13 2012, 09:24 AM

morning the lemongrass and the cashew tree does not have the question mark or the box that you can tick so it wont sell when u hit sell all at market can ou please fix this as i was preparing for new facilities and my lemongrass sold please please please fix this ty in advance p.s. keep up the good work xx
Old Jun 13 2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceciliawells33 View Post
morning the lemongrass and the cashew tree does not have the question mark or the box that you can tick so it wont sell when u hit sell all at market can ou please fix this as i was preparing for new facilities and my lemongrass sold please please please fix this ty in advance p.s. keep up the good work xx
I'm guessing it will get put right when the new facilities are released - today or tomorrow - BTW I adore your profile photo - cute.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 13 2012, 09:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Frieght Train

So the train brings products OR EXTRA products of what you probably already produce or a few things that you may not be producing but have a need for. In all likelyness tho, if you have a need for that stuff, you already probably have enough of that stuff.

Plastic, rubber, glass, flour, coffee, inks - I already produce so much of that stuff that I generally sell off the excess after doing my buildings, so why would i want a train to bring even more?

Theres only 2 or 3 items the 3 cars bring that ide even need that i dont produce any of. Since i dont have a FC paper mill, the card stock and paper roll might be of a little use, but not enough to spend FC on buying a freihgt car. I might as well just buy the **** papermill if i wanted the papermill stuff i could get, so as far as all the other stuff, I doubt the train cars are even worth messing with.

I wanted any of that stuff or extra stuff bad enough, Ide just buy the building Im missing or an extra one.
I think the freight train needs much more bang for the buck to be worth considering buying.

To make matters worse, Say for example that i never have enough wheat flour......just for example sake.
1: I could just buy more red windmills to have some on all 14 farms OR
spend FC on buying the bigger stone windmill.

The big FC stone windmill and extra red ones i could spread out to get more wheat flour negates the need to have a train car to get extra of that stuff. Not to mention that the stone windmill is cheaper than the train car, and eliminates needing more flour.
Requiring people to spend FC on the stone windmill just to be eligable to buy the FC train car is just gouging ppl.
Thankfully i have no need for more flour.
1 stone windmill and 3 red ones gives me 3 times the amount of flour i need.

I'm so disapointed in how the train ended up working.
It could have been put to soooo much better use just in being able to deliver items that are currently "GIFT ONLY" or extra items that only come from other FC buildings AND gifts- such as bait and
sausage packs, etc

Last edited by Duck Duck Goose; Jun 13 2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old Jun 13 2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceciliawells33 View Post
At the moment, they are non-ingredients, when the new facilities are released, they should then be moved.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 13 2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
What's stopping you getting your facilities out of storage?

When i try to move them it tells me i cant move them out of storage just now and to try again later and i have cleaned cache etc but still same thing
Closed Thread