Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 08 2012, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
With all the problems working the neighbors facilities.

Is the server we connect to, the WF # the server we are on or the one the neighbor is on?

I just worked the neighbor in a second tab and the server there was not the same as the one in the first tab.
It is the server the neighbor is on that you go to when working on their farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2012, 06:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is the server the neighbor is on that you go to when working on their farm.
That is what I thought.

I started a thread in Farm Town Social called , Browser. server, problem information.

Maybe if people post the information of what the are having with it can help the developers.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 08 2012, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
That is what I thought.

I started a thread in Farm Town Social called , Browser. server, problem information.

Maybe if people post the information of what the are having with it can help the developers.
Probably should be in the Help and Support or Feedback sections though rather than the Social.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2012, 08:38 PM

I have seen several post about the flash crashes having to do with working facilities. I have not had any when doing that, all of my crashes have been on my own farm moving from farm to farm, it is like the cache fills up and can't handle any more and crashes. Once it crashes and I reload the game it is fine.
Old Aug 08 2012, 09:20 PM

Small point with all the Flash problems but can you please add the new people to the list of items that can be hidden - thanks.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 08 2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I have seen several post about the flash crashes having to do with working facilities. I have not had any when doing that, all of my crashes have been on my own farm moving from farm to farm, it is like the cache fills up and can't handle any more and crashes. Once it crashes and I reload the game it is fine.
Well I guess I should have kept my mouth (fingers) shut (still) it just crashed on me while working facilities.
Old Aug 08 2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Maybe they think they need to upgrade to justify their jobs.
always a possibilty

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Aug 08 2012, 10:45 PM

with all due respect to those who are having troubles...I must say that any problems I have had which were minor and getaroundable (if there is such a word). I am the laziest person on earth when it comes to doing housekeeping...clearing my cache etc...but I did however upgrade to a pc that can handle the load. A really do feel that some people are trying to do too much with too little. No complaints from me Devs. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Murray; Aug 08 2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old Aug 08 2012, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray View Post
with all due respect to those who are having troubles...I must say that any problems I have had which were minor and getaroundable (if there is such a word). I am the laziest person on earth when it comes to doing housekeeping...clearing my cache etc...but I did however upgrade to a pc that can handle the load. A really do feel that some people are trying to do too much with too little. No complaints from me Devs. Keep up the good work.
I agree with you here. I rarely have any problem at all on a very powerful set up, but a friend who constantly had many problems and was eventually persuaded to buy a new computer suddenly found that 99% of her farm town problems simply melted away immediately.

Oh, and of course 'getaroundable' is a word

Old Aug 09 2012, 04:16 AM

Getting back to the new release for a moment, and....if I missed someone else saying it already in the 25 pages I went through, I'm sorry, BUT....
The Mayor helping is great, but in the spirit of minimizing mouse clicks that don't seem to have purpose......why does there need to be TWO confirmation windows for the Mayor's help?
In the 1st one will anyone EVER say 'NO, I DON'T want the Mayor to work the remaining farms'? The 2nd window that says they've been worked, and how many goods you got for it.....seems fine to me as the only confirmation needed
Closed Thread