Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2012, 03:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Just a thought I am on farms for hours each day, I MEAN HOURS!
Maybe be why I run upon a freeze,slowdown ,or a once in awhile crash.

Like from sun up to sun down.On occasion even when it is dark
Old Aug 31 2012, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post

I wish I had the energy to be on my farm for hours, lately I haven't felt like playing much.
Old Aug 31 2012, 05:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
21 would make the grid unbalanced. I think Stone is correct in that if they add one more farm, it will ultimately be 20
If you look at the grid they go in 3s... so 3,6,9,12,15,18, 21..... oh yes if they add another farm to the grid so it would be 4s, then it would be 4,8,12,16,20,and 24.... remember the tables....
Old Aug 31 2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendajj View Post
Just went and did a check on flash i use google chrome and it says new versions of adobe flash are downloaded automatically by google chrome when they come out. How would i check or where to see what version my PC is running?
I am just a player but if you right click on your farm the bottom of the box will tell you the version of adobe you have. Google Chrome does not use the 11.4. I am having no problem since the latest FT update. Hope this helps.
Old Aug 31 2012, 05:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I'm quite surprised that 4 weeks ago today the New Release came out and that this thread has not been closed, I hope everything is ok with the Dev. - Thank You & Happy Farming
Patience is the name of the game, they are waiting for everybody that is having crashes and looking into it, if you have not had any then its OK, but there a lot of others that are having problems... please lets fix one thing at the time.. keep making space or whatever for the new things so when they come in you don't need another farm.... now farm 16 would be good, but we haven't had any suggestion as to one coming soon...
Old Aug 31 2012, 05:51 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I am having major problems all of a sudden. Game is real slow. I get the box telling me to click the green circle or the red to reload. The icon to click to go off line flashes when this happens.

My harvest buddy and I have been doing what we call connected....(when your friend all of a sudden disappears and if you reload the farm they come back) a lot more than normal. I get the above box also a lot the past couple times working with him. I had to shut down my internet last night cause I couldn't get the farm to load.

It took me over 15 minutes to work a friends facs which usually take about 5 tops.

I used to be on WF 4 all the time. Now I pop in on WF 36. I want my WF 4 back. I never had any problems when I had it.

I use chrome and just talked to my internet provider and it's not that. Everything is fine with that.

Had to vent. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I am having the same problem and since they changed me from WF4 to WF34 is when I started with all the problems.. I get that reload with the green and red a lot, what do I do? I hit the floppy disk just like we used to do at the beginning and it takes it away.. I have been getting plug-in failure since yesterday again... so have to report that...
Old Aug 31 2012, 05:59 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post

Petunia me too, but I don't think its the computer getting tired of us being here all the time, LOL
Old Aug 31 2012, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I would also like to know where to find the same info you asked in Google chrome, I did disable my flash in Google an it didnt seem to make any difference on speed etc though. But for future info it would be nice to find out what You asked.
When you go to the settings at the bottom is Advanced settings. Click on that and it expands what you can set.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2012, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

I have been getting script not responding errors. It is for one of the files that used to be stored by flash. I will have to watch again to get the file. The strange thing is it messes up the FB chat on that page but not the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2012, 06:26 PM

ok i havent really suffered any probs with flash... but within the past 10 mins, im getting a whole lot of things not loading on each farm....

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Closed Thread