Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23 2023, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
Is there a way to add a FB friend as a FT buddy without clicking on their game avatar?
Hi Amber Leigh,
There are several ways listed in the Web Guide if you receive train boosts or ships from them. Other than that the only way currently is through the avatar menu.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2023, 05:18 PM

I can't figure out how to add my Facebook Friends to my "Buddy" list!

Is that something they haven't implemented yet?

I'm using the Facebook login!

tia,

~Raenie
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Apr 23 2023, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
I can't figure out how to add my Facebook Friends to my "Buddy" list!

Is that something they haven't implemented yet?

I'm using the Facebook login!

tia,

~Raenie
Hi Raenie,
It is explained in the Game Guide chapter 6 about buddies:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314838

More about it is in the Web Guide:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2023, 05:28 PM

so glad to finally get out of fb..thanks..so far it seems nothing has really changed except for gifting which i'm not real concerned about as i have been playing since the beginning and don't need anything..just for the farm pass..everything loads faster too
Old Apr 23 2023, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Raenie,
It is explained in the Game Guide chapter 6 about buddies:

More about it is in the Web Guide:

We're supposed to meet with each of our Facebook Friends in the game and tag them individually? Ummm... I hope they'll figure out an easier way than that!

Thanks for your reply!
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Apr 23 2023, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post

We're supposed to meet with each of our Facebook Friends in the game and tag them individually? Ummm... I hope they'll figure out an easier way than that!

Thanks for your reply!
Hi Raenie,
You both have to accept each direction so that currently is the only way.
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:11 PM

have a question re Neighbours and buddies on new site. I am full in both am getting a lot of Neighbour requests normally don't add back but am now cause you said will be upping the limit so have you upped the limit on the buddies as am full now on that. Also adding them back now when you up the limit on Neighbours will those I add back get put on I still think will lose a lot if Facebook closes down I can see people are starting to panic
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
have a question re Neighbours and buddies on new site. I am full in both am getting a lot of Neighbour requests normally don't add back but am now cause you said will be upping the limit so have you upped the limit on the buddies as am full now on that. Also adding them back now when you up the limit on Neighbours will those I add back get put on I still think will lose a lot if Facebook closes down I can see people are starting to panic
Hi Amanda,
No that has not been upped yet. The developers said coming. They will post about it when they do. So you can only add up to the current limt for now.
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:50 PM

Default Logging in to Farmtown.com

I can log into Slashkey.com but not Farmtown.com. Why not?
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiered View Post
I can log into Slashkey.com but not Farmtown.com. Why not?
Hi Rosiered,
What do you mean by logging into Slashkey? Do you mean you can log into the forums?
The log ins for the website game and the forums are different with different username and passwords.
There are links in the first post of this thread to get you to the login of your farms. You are not using the correct password to log into your farms.
Closed Thread