Old Nov 28 2023, 11:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
I just checked my fuel consumption, as a Super Neighbor. Largest turbo boat - - non stacked water - - one click used 1,137 gallons of fuel, isn't this a little too much????

Why I stopped fishing at other neighbors farms. or when hired. Noticed a big change in fuel myself. Amount we get has gone way down. compared to what it used to be you aren't the only complaining about this.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 28 2023, 11:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Why I stopped fishing at other neighbors farms. or when hired. Noticed a big change in fuel myself. Amount we get has gone way down. compared to what it used to be you aren't the only complaining about this.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Nothing has changed on the amount of fuel you get from the refinery and gifts. You still get 17 fuel tanks every 6 hours or faster if you post your facilities for youre neighbors to work. You still get 300 fuel per fuel tank when you refuel in the fueling station. The changes to fuel that have been done previously was to increase from 12 to 17 fuel tanks per batch and to allow you to add new fuel to what you had so you do not lose any fuel or have to wait until you run out.

What has changed is the amount you need because of layering, additional facilities,m bigger tools and farms added to the game. The lesser amount you are getting is only because you are refueling sooner than you used to do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2023, 12:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
Nothing has changed on the amount of fuel you get from the refinery and gifts. You still get 17 fuel tanks every 6 hours or faster if you post your facilities for youre neighbors to work. You still get 300 fuel per fuel tank when you refuel in the fueling station. The changes to fuel that have been done previously was to increase from 12 to 17 fuel tanks per batch and to allow you to add new fuel to what you had so you do not lose any fuel or have to wait until you run out.

What has changed is the amount you need because of layering, additional facilities,m bigger tools and farms added to the game. The lesser amount you are getting is only because you are refueling sooner than you used to do.
So lets see..Right now in storage i Have 2,701,628 gallons of fuel x 300 per gallon = 810,488,400 When in the past i'd have over 1 billion by now. Thats doing my facilites at least 4 days a week. cause gotta wait 3 days for quests to start 3 quests at once. with 41 oil refinarys and 2 turbos. And working others facilities. since i can't get many from the gifts sights anymore.

When i got to refuel...I actually get 810,511,720 which is more then 300 but still no where what it used to be.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 28 2023, 12:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
So lets see..Right now in storage i Have 2,701,628 gallons of fuel x 300 per gallon = 810,488,400 When in the past i'd have over 1 billion by now. Thats doing my facilites at least 4 days a week. cause gotta wait 3 days for quests to start 3 quests at once. with 41 oil refinarys and 2 turbos. And working others facilities. since i can't get many from the gifts sights anymore.

When i got to refuel...I actually get 810,511,720 which is more then 300 but still no where what it used to be.
Hi RomanticSoul,
You do get more than the amount just for the fuel tanks. You also get fuel for your level in the game, how many neighbors you have, help given, and active neighbors.
The gift sites are not owned or controlled by Slashkey/Farm Town. They are the responsibilty of those who own and administer them. If you have a complaint about them then you need to contact the admins of those.
If you have a suggestion to increase the fuel then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2023, 01:36 PM

Default Purple Freestyle Tool Problem

Why can I no longer overlap Big Sea Coasts with my purple freestyle tool? I've always been able to stack them, but now it's not working at all. Thanks for your help!

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=1

My Farm Town link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=0
Old Nov 28 2023, 02:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Why can I no longer overlap Big Sea Coasts with my purple freestyle tool? I've always been able to stack them, but now it's not working at all. Thanks for your help!

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=1
Hi TwylaSkye,
If you are trying to add more to a farm then you may have reached the maximum number oof items you can put on that farm. There is a limit to how many can be added.
Old Nov 28 2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Hi TwylaSkye,
If you are trying to add more to a farm then you may have reached the maximum number oof items you can put on that farm. There is a limit to how many can be added.
Hi Taz,

I have tried to place the Big Sea Coasts on several of my other farms, and I can't place any of them. I've tried using the purple freestyle tool, and also tried just placing them straight from storage, and nothing is working.

Old Nov 28 2023, 02:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Hi Taz,

I have tried to place the Big Sea Coasts on several of my other farms, and I can't place any of them. I've tried using the purple freestyle tool, and also tried just placing them straight from storage, and nothing is working.
Hi TwylahSkye,
Even with the purple hand you have to have a square the size of a pine tree (one square) open with nothing on it to be able to place them. Hiding other things on your farms does not free up a spot to place them. The purple hand is not going to help with layering. I t only helps you place items closer to the next item, but can not put anything on a square that already has something on it.
Old Nov 28 2023, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Hi TwylahSkye,
Even with the purple hand you have to have a square the size of a pine tree (one square) open with nothing on it to be able to place them. Hiding other things on your farms does not free up a spot to place them. The purple hand is not going to help with layering. I t only helps you place items closer to the next item, but can not put anything on a square that already has something on it.
OK, perfect, that fixed it. Thanks so much, Taz! <3

Old Dec 04 2023, 03:33 AM

Default Shortage in Store

Why is there no Log Cutter Chain Saw 48x48 in the Store when it is telling me I need one?

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity