Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2016, 05:42 PM

YAHOO RAUL & TEAM THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE... AND OF COURSE FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK IN KEEPING FARMTOWN RUNNING EVERY DAY.... MAY GOD BLESS LOVE TO ALL
Old Jan 12 2016, 06:34 PM

Thank you very much for the update. May God Bless you all.What would be the chance of increasing the gift box; 125 is not enough. Especially if the farmer goes to some of the free gift sites to get gifts. Also number of gifts you can exchange at a time 50 just isn't enough.
Old Jan 12 2016, 06:35 PM

Could someone tell me where to get the link to clear the memcache?
Old Jan 12 2016, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
Could someone tell me where to get the link to clear the memcache?
Hi Auntsusie,
Here it is.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2016, 06:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassydevil_1au View Post
Please please please put the crops back the way they were. Its almost impossible to harvest the green crops as they blend in with the colour of the game.
i too find it hard to harvest without the highlite for fertilization as the crops r difficult to see the plots seems to all blend into one another so have had to put it back on but has slowed the game down a bit was wondering if possible if we could b given the option of just highliting the crops when activating the highlite for fertilization ( not sure if it will make a difference to the speed tho) ........just a thought !!
Old Jan 12 2016, 07:20 PM

Now the car dealer factory is showing correctly on 1 farm but the word SALE is still backwards on another of my farms.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car dealer.jpg (19.7 KB, 6 views)
Old Jan 12 2016, 07:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default THANK YOU! Hiding ponds option

Thank you so much for the "hiding ponds" option. This is something that always is irritating when working for the more advanced farmers but not fishing.
Old Jan 12 2016, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Now the car dealer factory is showing correctly on 1 farm but the word SALE is still backwards on another of my farms.
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Just like the Taco restaurant, and other facilities which have a sign on them, one direction the sign is correct and the other facing direction the sign lettering is backwards. They are just mirror imaages of the original graphic drawing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2016, 07:46 PM

Default dollars

hi how do i get extra coins plz
Old Jan 12 2016, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by summermummy1! View Post
hi how do i get extra coins plz
Hi summermummy,
If you mean farm cash then you can either buy it through the Buy Cash tab, or do the offers inthe Earn Cash tab, or work on the quests to get extra by completing the required amount within a 7 day period.
If you mean the coins, there are many ways to get them that are too numerous to list here. SOme ways are to work for others, harvest and sell your crops, buy facilities and fill them to get more coins from the products you make.
Closed Thread