Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2010, 09:06 AM

if the trees were ready to be cut or harvested when you fertilised they wont become fertilised untill they are cut or harvested then they will be
Old Dec 24 2010, 09:11 AM

oh. you wonderful, wonderful people just basically allowed me to double my trees. what a delightful Christmas present!!!

and, i love the new facilities manager.

you guys rock, keep up the fantastic work!!!!
Old Dec 24 2010, 09:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Thank you

Thanks for all the new items. How lovely to get them in time for Christmas playing, and a day early so the devs would have time to fix some of the inevitable bugs.

I'm looking forward to farm 8 and so pleased that it didn't come this time. I'm saving up for it and hoping that when it comes I'll have enough coins to just go to the office and buy one land upgrade after another and get it to full size straight away. Wouldn't that be good? I'm only at a billion coins so far.

I'm also looking forward to new levels so I can get the new manure spreader, even if I have to add some farm cash.

I'm not so sure about the new knitting and knotting mill. I'll wait to see what the Game Guide says. So far I've thought that all the textile stuff is seriously under-rewarded. I'm also sorry that it takes sheep wool instead of llama wool, as I run out of sheep wool with the toy factory but have loads of llama wool left over.

However, another fun update that will make me plant some different crops.
Old Dec 24 2010, 09:30 AM

OMG How Super Cool is the Facility Manager. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy some more FC for the tree manure spreader but that's okay I've been a good girl and I deserve another treat. Now just don't go and ask around I say I've been a good girl and that's all that counts. LOL Thanks Dev's!!!!!
Old Dec 24 2010, 09:52 AM

Thanks for all your hard work and all the new stuff!! The new animals are a bit cartoony for me to want to use however... nice ideas, but not too realistic.... just saying, lol. Maybe in the future you will fix that, hehe.
Old Dec 24 2010, 10:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What a Christmas present!! Thanks Devs!!!
Old Dec 24 2010, 10:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Looking forward to Farm 8.

I enjoy farm town so much! I would like to wish all of the creators of farm town 'A Very Merry Christmas' and 'Happy New Year'.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2010, 11:11 AM
Account Not Linked

I bought the orange manure spreader. I already had the red one. Can I sell the red one now without loss of functionality? I know it's only 1500 coins, but it's still one less item to keep in storage...
Old Dec 24 2010, 11:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
--
The Facility Manager is a great idea, only I haven't figured out to use it to my benefit yet. I have my facilities arranged to where I hit the ones that produce things for the next one. i.e the Open Pit Mine then Mineral Mine, and then the Ceramic Factory. In the Facility Manager the Ceramic Factory is listed first and the others are way down in the list. So I guess we need some sort of Functional order to list them. Make since?

Doc
You can list it alphabetically, by what is done, or which building is fully utilized...by the AZ symbol.
Old Dec 24 2010, 11:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammkins View Post
Perhaps it might be time to consider a new dealership for tools. I mean, I have already spent 50 farmcash for a manure spreader, but to upgrade, I need to spend another 40? Why not allow me to trade in the older model and pay a modest fee to upgrade to the bigger model. That would have been helpful with all the farm equipment, as I used to have all the 2 x 2's, then moved up to a 4 x 4. Would have helped out a whole bunch to have a trade up value.
You cannot buy the orange one by itself. You have to buy the red one first. So a trade-in makes no sense. The way to look at it is this: If you want to fertilise only crops, you pay 50 Farm Cash. If you want to fertilise crops and trees, you pay 90 Farm Cash. Someone starting Farm Town today would still have to pay the same for the orange one (90). So everyone pays the same, regardless of whether the orange one existed when they started.

Last edited by zardalu; Dec 24 2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Correction
Closed Thread